Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Gorontalo. Gorontalo Regional Police, In improving the quality of faith and devotion of members and Civil State Apparatus of National Police to the Almight God, the HR Bureau of the Gorontalo Regional Police held a meeting to personnel through Zoom Meeting, Thursday (08/19).
This time the training was attended by the Deputy Chief of the Gorontalo Regional Police, Brigadier General Pol. Pudji Prasetijanto Hadi, Head of Public Relations of the Gorontalo Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Wahyu Tri Cahyono, Ustadz Ramli Bagi, as well as personnel and civil servants of the Gorontalo Regional Police.
Head of Public Relations of the Gorontalo Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Wahyu Tri Cahyono, said Thursday morning's briefing was a forum to shape the character/mentality of members of the National Police, especially members of the Gorontalo Regional Police to become more humane.
"This activity, which is carried out once a week, aims to further make National Police personnel to always be devoted to Almighty God so that the personal lives of personnel both in the field and in the community become better. In addition, the Briefing Program is not only for Muslims but for other religions adhered to by Gorontalo Regional Police personnel," explained the Head of Public Relations.
The Head of Public Relations continued, briefing has a positive aim, which is useful for providing spiritual and moral to police personnel. It is hoped that the good mental attitude of National Police's personnel will create good and wise results of carrying out their duties that can be accounted for, so that the image of the Police will be better in the eyes of the community.
In his remarks, the Head of the Gorontalo Regional-Police, which was read by the Head of Public Relations, he revealed, a few days ago we have commemorated the 76th Independence Day of the Republic of Indonesia. Where the independence of Indonesia is the grace and favor of Almighty God which is achieved through the sacrifice of thoughts, energy, wealth, tears and lives of the fighters of the previous nation.
“From an Islamic perspective, true freedom is freedom to act. This can be understood because humans are creatures who are given autonomy and trust as khal?fah fil ardh, leaders on earth. However, it does not mean that you are free as freely as you can, but that freedom or independence is limited by the basis of state law combined with Islamic law as stated in the Qur'an which is the main source of Islamic law as well as in the hadith which is the second source of Islamic law, "explained Head of Public Relations.
Therefore, as part of the Indonesian nation, Wahyu invites the personnel and Civil State Apparatus of Gorontalo Regional Police to understand the true nature of independence, and defend it with sincerity with the aim of giving the best to the people of the nation and state so that the nation becomes a nation that is Baldatun Thoyibatun Warobbun Ghofur , and able to fill this independence by being a useful person for others.
- South Sumatra Police Chief Gives Basic Food Assistance to Independent Isolation Residents
- Check directly the progress of handling Covid-19, West Java Regional Police Chief Visits Sukabumi City
- Banten Deputy Chief of Police Review Security Preparations Ahead of the Arrival of the Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia
- Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police: Jakarta Vaccine Stock Becomes Priority
- The Police Personnel of Binmas Noken Enhances KASUARI Programme with the Fish Farmers of Deiyai Regency
- South Sulawesi Regional Police's Mobile Brigade Unit Holds Call for Under Operation Control Readiness to Papua
- National Police's Chief of Traffic Corps' Together with the North Sumatran Regional Police Chief Reviews Mass Vaccination at the Medan Tourism Polytechnic
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Holds Drive Thru Independent Vaccination to Commemorate Indonesian Independence Day
- The Polisi Pi Ajar Programme by the Binmas Noken of National Police Brings Education for the Children of Tolikara, Papua
- Commemorating Indonesia's Independence Day, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief Observes Independence of Vaccination at Sanaman Mantikei Stadium