Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Makassar. The South Sulawesi Regional Police Mobile Brigade Unit held a readiness meeting to take place at the Gegana Detachment Headquarter, Makassar, Wednesday (08/18/2021).
“This readiness call aims to check the readiness of both personnel and equipment in order to face future tasks, in this case the Papuan Regional Police's Under Operation Control which will hold a national event, namely the 2021 National Sports Week (PON) in the near future.
For this reason, I have ordered the Pioneer Danyon and Daden Gegana to prepare the strength of personnel and equipment in their respective battalions to face this big event," explained the South Sulawesi Regional Police's Mobile Brigade Unit Commander, Pol. Grand Commissioner Muhammad Anis.
Responding to the order from the Mobile Brigade Commander Unit of the South Sulawesi Regional Police, Commander of Rayon C Pioneer of the South Sulawesi Regional Police's Mobile Brigade Unit Commander, Commissioner Nur Ichsan who took the time to attend revealed that all personnel of Battalion C Pioneer of theSouth Sulawesi Regional Police's Mobile Brigade Unit Commander are ready to face the upcoming tasks.
"As a form of Mobile Brigade service for Indonesia, of course we are always ready to face all the tasks that will be given to us anytime and anywhere, including securing the 2021 National Sports Week event which will be held in Papua Province," said Unit Commander.
Furthermore, the officer with the rank of Melati added that the readiness of the personnel of Battalion C of the Pioneer, Mobile Brigade Unit of the South Sulawesi Regional Police in facing the national level event had long been carried out in the form of routine training.
"Of course, our readiness to face future tasks, including securing the 2021 Papua National Sports Week, has been based on various forms of personnel training and partial security exercises carried out with fields and situations that have been adapted to actual conditions," he added.
- South Sumatra Police Chief Gives Basic Food Assistance to Independent Isolation Residents
- Check directly the progress of handling Covid-19, West Java Regional Police Chief Visits Sukabumi City
- Banten Deputy Chief of Police Review Security Preparations Ahead of the Arrival of the Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia
- Gorontalo Regional Police Chief Invites All Personnel to Define the True Meaning of the Independence
- Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police: Jakarta Vaccine Stock Becomes Priority
- The Police Personnel of Binmas Noken Enhances KASUARI Programme with the Fish Farmers of Deiyai Regency
- National Police's Chief of Traffic Corps' Together with the North Sumatran Regional Police Chief Reviews Mass Vaccination at the Medan Tourism Polytechnic
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Holds Drive Thru Independent Vaccination to Commemorate Indonesian Independence Day
- The Polisi Pi Ajar Programme by the Binmas Noken of National Police Brings Education for the Children of Tolikara, Papua
- Commemorating Indonesia's Independence Day, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief Observes Independence of Vaccination at Sanaman Mantikei Stadium