Tribratanews.polri.id - Medan. The Head of the Traffic Corps' (Kakorlantas) of the National Police, Inspector General Istiono, carried out a working visit to Medan City, Wednesday (18/08/21)
Arriving in the city of Medan, the Chief of National Police's Traffic Corps' together with the Governor of North Sumatra Edy Rahmayadi, the North Sumatran Police Chief, Inspector General RZ Panca Putra Simanjuntak and the Commander of the I/BB Military Command Maj. Gen. Hasanuddin, conducted a phase I mass vaccination review with a target of 3,000 peoples at the Tourism Polytechnic Campus, Jalan Haji Hospital, Percut Seituan District, Medan City.
This mass vaccination activity was carried out specifically for online motorcycle taxi drivers, drivers, micro-entrepreneurs and students.
The Director of Traffic Corps, Pol. Inspector General Istiono hopes that with the implementation of this vaccination, the immunity or herd immunity of the people in North Sumatra against Covid-19 will soon be realized.
"I appreciate this activity. We must work together to end this pandemic. Both the government and other elements, the National Armed Forces, National Police and the community," explained Pol. Inspector General Istiono.
The National Police Headquarter appealed to the entire community to participate in vaccinations. This is important so that if exposed to Covid-19 they do not experience complications / severe symptoms due to this virus.
"The community is also asked to continue to comply with the health protocols namely 5 M (Wear masks, Wash hands with soap and running water, maintain distance, stay away from crowds, and limit mobilization and interaction," explained Two Star General.
- South Sumatra Police Chief Gives Basic Food Assistance to Independent Isolation Residents
- Check directly the progress of handling Covid-19, West Java Regional Police Chief Visits Sukabumi City
- Banten Deputy Chief of Police Review Security Preparations Ahead of the Arrival of the Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia
- Gorontalo Regional Police Chief Invites All Personnel to Define the True Meaning of the Independence
- Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police: Jakarta Vaccine Stock Becomes Priority
- The Police Personnel of Binmas Noken Enhances KASUARI Programme with the Fish Farmers of Deiyai Regency
- South Sulawesi Regional Police's Mobile Brigade Unit Holds Call for Under Operation Control Readiness to Papua
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Holds Drive Thru Independent Vaccination to Commemorate Indonesian Independence Day
- The Polisi Pi Ajar Programme by the Binmas Noken of National Police Brings Education for the Children of Tolikara, Papua
- Commemorating Indonesia's Independence Day, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief Observes Independence of Vaccination at Sanaman Mantikei Stadium