Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Palangkaraya. In commemoration of the 76th Independence Day of the Republic of Indonesia, the Central Kalimantan Regional Police held a 'Drive Thru' Free Merdeka Vaccination Outlet with a target of 1000 participants at Sanaman Mantikei Square, Palangka Raya City.
In the implementation, the Central Kalimantan Regional Police collaborated with 53 Health Workers and 15 Vaccination Staff consisting of Biddokkes, Bhayangkara Tk III Hospital Palangka Raya and the Indonesian Army.
Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief, Pol. Inspector General Dedi Prasetyo, accompanied by the Deputy Chief of the Central Kalimantan Regional Police, Brigadier General Ida Oetari Poernamasasi, along with the Main Officials of the Central Kalimantan Police, directly observed the implementation of the Drive Thru Free Vaccination activity.
Regional Police Chief through the Head of Hospital Bhayangkara Tk III Palangak Raya, Pol. Commissioner Anton Sudarto conveyed that the drive-thru Free Vaccination was organized by the Central Kalimantan Regional Police in commemoration of the 76th Independence Day of the Republic of Indonesia by targeting the Covid-19 vaccination target of 1000 peoples. "One of the goals in implementing the drive-thru Independent Vaccination is to accelerate vaccination in Palangka Raya City towards the formation of herd immunity or group immunity in the community," explained the Regional Police Chief. In addition to the vaccination, the Central Kalimantan Regional Police also distributed gift packages in the form of vitamins and red and white masks for motorists who had participated in the vaccination.
- South Sumatra Police Chief Gives Basic Food Assistance to Independent Isolation Residents
- Check directly the progress of handling Covid-19, West Java Regional Police Chief Visits Sukabumi City
- Banten Deputy Chief of Police Review Security Preparations Ahead of the Arrival of the Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia
- Gorontalo Regional Police Chief Invites All Personnel to Define the True Meaning of the Independence
- Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police: Jakarta Vaccine Stock Becomes Priority
- The Police Personnel of Binmas Noken Enhances KASUARI Programme with the Fish Farmers of Deiyai Regency
- South Sulawesi Regional Police's Mobile Brigade Unit Holds Call for Under Operation Control Readiness to Papua
- National Police's Chief of Traffic Corps' Together with the North Sumatran Regional Police Chief Reviews Mass Vaccination at the Medan Tourism Polytechnic
- The Polisi Pi Ajar Programme by the Binmas Noken of National Police Brings Education for the Children of Tolikara, Papua
- Commemorating Indonesia's Independence Day, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief Observes Independence of Vaccination at Sanaman Mantikei Stadium