Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Palangkaraya. The Central Kalimantan Regional Police again carried out vaccinations at accelerating the formation of herd immunity in the community, right on the commemoration of the 76th Indonesian Independence Day.
In response to this, the Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief, Pol. Inspector General Dedi Prasetyo, directly reviewing the vaccination which took place at the Sanaman Mantikei Field, Palangka Raya City.
In this review, the Regional Police Chief was also accompanied by the Deputy of Regional Police Chief, Brigadier General Pol. Ida Oetari Poernamasasi, Inspector of General Supervision, Pol. Grand Commissioner Iman Prijantoro, as well as several key officials from the Central Java Regional Police.
Head of PR - Pol. Grand Commissioner K. Eko Saputro, said that in the implementation of the vaccination this time his party targeted as many as 1000 peoples to receive the vaccine which was carried out by Drive thru.
"The drive thru vaccination was chosen because it is fast and does not cause crowds during the waiting queue process and is considered more efficient," he explained.
The Head of Public Relations hopes that the implementation of this vaccination can accelerate the formation of herd immunity in the Central Kalimantan community so that the pandemic rate of the spread of COVID-19 can be reduced to a minimum.
It should be noted that apart from observing, the Regional Police Chief also distributed red and white flags to motorists and distributed vitamins and food packages to people who had finished implementing the vaccine.
- South Sumatra Police Chief Gives Basic Food Assistance to Independent Isolation Residents
- Check directly the progress of handling Covid-19, West Java Regional Police Chief Visits Sukabumi City
- Banten Deputy Chief of Police Review Security Preparations Ahead of the Arrival of the Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia
- Gorontalo Regional Police Chief Invites All Personnel to Define the True Meaning of the Independence
- Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police: Jakarta Vaccine Stock Becomes Priority
- The Police Personnel of Binmas Noken Enhances KASUARI Programme with the Fish Farmers of Deiyai Regency
- South Sulawesi Regional Police's Mobile Brigade Unit Holds Call for Under Operation Control Readiness to Papua
- National Police's Chief of Traffic Corps' Together with the North Sumatran Regional Police Chief Reviews Mass Vaccination at the Medan Tourism Polytechnic
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Holds Drive Thru Independent Vaccination to Commemorate Indonesian Independence Day
- The Polisi Pi Ajar Programme by the Binmas Noken of National Police Brings Education for the Children of Tolikara, Papua