Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Ternate. The North Maluku Regional Police launched a free Covid-19 vaccination pick-up service for the people of North Maluku who are constrained by transportation to carry out vaccinations.
Located in North Maluku Regional Police Headquarters, lined up with dozens of vehicles including buses, double cabin cars launched by the Chief of North Maluku Regional Police to carry out these services to the public.
In his statement, the Chief of North Maluku Regional Police, Police Inspector General Risyapudin Nursin said that this was a strategy of the North Maluku Regional Police and its ranks to pick up people who wanted to carry out vaccinations at health facilities that the Government had appointed.
Like the boarding school students, children from the Orphanage and the Community, and other communities who need a vehicle or have transportation difficulties, will be helped with this service.
According to Two Stars General, all vehicles that function, including the Logistics Bureau, Patrol Unit Directorate, Traffic and Mobile Brigade, and Departemental Police, will be deployed to serve people who want vaccines with their families and colleagues while still observing health protocols.
The vehicle will load 50% of its capacity with passengers equipped with Hand Sanitizer in it and regular spraying of disinfectant, and we will send the community back to their place of origin.
With this service, it is hoped that it can encourage the acceleration of Covid-19 vaccination in North Maluku Province to realize Herd Immunity during the Covid-19 Pandemic, especially in North Maluku.
Likewise, for services for the people of the outer islands, we will mobilize the Chief of Sectoral Police and Community Police Officers for inventory and mobilization so that boats or ships can be prepared for transportation to carry out vaccinations at the nearest health facility.
In addition to this service, the North Maluku Regional Police also encourages the acceleration of Covid-19 vaccination by coordinating and raising community leaders, youth leaders, religious leaders and traditional leaders as well as other stakeholders to jointly take a role in inviting the community to make the acceleration of Covid-19 vaccination a success in North Maluku.
"How do we provide socialization, education and present a solution by presenting a vaccination pick-up service that can serve the community for free". Explained the Police Inspector General Risyapudin Nursin.
In the same place, the Head of Public Relations Division of the North Maluku Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Adip Rojikan said that innovative steps will continue to be taken by the North Maluku Regional Police and their ranks to encourage the acceleration of vaccinations to immediately avoid Covid-19.
"Let's together strengthen each other and care for each other to invite together to carry out vaccinations in health facilities that have been prepared". Police Grand Commissioner Adip Rojikan.
- Polda Maluku Jalin Kerja Sama PT. Pertamina Patra Niaga dalam Penyedian BBM dan Pelumas
- Kunker ke Makosat, Kapolda Maluku Ajak Personel Brimob Jaga Aman dari Negara
- Kapolda Maluku Jalin Silatuhrahmi Bersama Awak Media
- Silatuhrahmi ke DPRD Maluku, Kapolda Maluku Harap Kamtibmas Selalu Kondusif
- Kapolda Maluku Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Anak 6-11 Tahun di Kota Ambon
- Kunker ke Polresta Ambon, Kapolda Maluku Harap Palayanan Publik yang Prima
- Jalin Silatuhrahmi, Pangdam XVI Pattimura bersama Kapolda Maluku Perkuat Sinegritas
- Polda Maluku Berhasil Tangani 15 Kasus Korupsi Sepanjang 2021
- Polda Maluku Gelar Rakor Kesiapan Ops Lilin Siwalima 2021
- Pattimura Regional Military Command and Maluku Regional Police Held 2021 Integrated Education and Training