Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Jakarta. Indonesia Civilian Police Watch (ICPW) in collaboration with the National Police provided food packages assistance to journalists. The assistance of 1,000 packages was distributed in commemoration of the 76th Anniversary of the Republic of Indonesia, as well as to ease the burden on journalists during the Covid-19 pandemic and its handling.
"Right on the momentum of the Indonesian Independence Day today, we are trying to 'liberate the hearts' of our fellow journalists, from the economic storm of the Covid pandemic that has hit all levels of society. Because in addition to being at the forefront of handling the pandemic in terms of publishing information, we are aware that journalists are also affected by the Covid pandemic," explained Chairman of Indonesia Police Watch (ICPW) Bambang Suranto.
According to the Head of ICPW, not a few media crews were also exposed to the corona virus. Even to death. This condition is said to have an impact on their economy.
"That's why we distribute this aid. It's not meant to belittle the journalist profession, but this is part of our collective concern. Because we understand what a journalist is like behind the scenes. Don't look at the numbers. Please look at the good intentions and sense of crisis," he explained.
For the initial stage, basic food packages are distributed to journalists who do daily coverage at the Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Police Headquarter. A total of 160 packages were distributed on that occasion. The next stage, the aid will be distributed in various areas in Jabodetabek.
"Continue to be glorious journalists, information warriors, even though the atmosphere of chaos hit on the 76th anniversary of the Indonesian nation. What is certain is that I would like to express my gratitude to the Police, who have proven their concern for fellow journalists," he concluded.
- Bantu Pemerintah Dalam Percepatan Vaksinasi Nasional, Alumni Akabri 1999 Gelar Vaksinasi Massal dan Baksos di Cirebon
- Komnas HAM Apresiasi Keterbukaan Polri Tangani Kasus di Tanah Air
- 91 dari 371 Kasus Pinjol Ilegal Ditangani Polri Sudah Masuk Meja Hijau
- Polri Persilakan LBH Makassar Serahkan Bukti Baru Pemerkosaan Anak di Lutim
- Polri Gelar Acara Sosialisasi Perpol No 1 Tahun 2021, Tentang Pemolisian Masyarakat
- When the one-star general of the Indonesian National Police designs the Indonesian National Police's training personnel just like the US Special Troops.
- Menko Polhukam Apresiasi Kinerja dan Inovasi Polri dalam Setahun Terakhir
- Nemangkawi Task Force Claimed to Conquer Papua's KKB Headquarter of Goliat Tabuni
- Polri Telah Vaksinasi Sebanyak 11.312.001 orang Guna Dukung Percepatan Program Vaksinasi Nasional
- Kakorbinmas Polri Laksanakan Kunjungan ke RS Khusus Paru di Karawang dan Uji Coba Aplikasi SILACAK