Tribratanews.polri.go.id. - PALU. Regional Police's Traffic Director of Central Sulawesi gives a reward driver's license (SIM) to people have birthday on August 17. In his statement, the Traffic Director of the Central Sulawesi Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Kingkin Winisuda, in Palu said that his party gave a reward of Driver License to 10 people in the city of Palu.
“At the moment of Indonesian Independence Day, we also opened a mobile Driver License service using a special car for the extension of Driver License A and Driver License C for the general public. However, for residents who were not born on August 17, they will still be charged according to the Driver License renewal rate," he said.
For the Police Station in the ranks, they have also prepared a Driver License reward for people who were born on August 17, and those who have been registered with the Regional Police and Police Station in the ranks up to now will give a Driver License reward of 34 peoples.
The Regional Police's Traffic Director of Central Sulawesi also hopes that the mobile Driver License service car facility to remote areas is expected to help and ease the community in Driver License renewal.
Agustina, a resident of Palu, one of the people who received a Driver License renewal reward, said she was very happy and grateful to the Central Sulawesi Regional Police Traffic Unit, which coincided with her birthday.
"I would like to thank the Central Sulawesi Regional Police Chief and the Traffic Director, who have given a reward Driver License on the 76th Republic of Indonesia Independence Day, hopefully the Police will be more victorious and loved by the community," he said.
- Polda Sulteng Berhasil Ungkap Peredaran Belasan Ribu Obat Tanpa Ijin Edar di Prov. Sulteng
- Merajut Persatuan Dalam Bingkai NKRI, Sebanyak 23 Mantan Narapidana teroris Poso Baca Ikrar Setia Pada NKRI
- Socializing the fourth phase of operation, the Chief of Central Sulawesi Regional Police Appreciates the work of the Madagoraya Task Force
- Berantas Aksi Terorisme, Satgas Madago Raya Diperpanjang Sampai Akhir Desember 2021
- Polri Meminta Empat Orang DPO MIT Untuk Menyerahkan Diri
- Ali Kalora Tewas, Satgas Madago Raya Tetap Buru 4 Anggota MIT Poso Lainnya
- Chief of Central Sulawesi Regional Police Visited Location Where Ali Kalora Suspectedly Shot Dead
- Ditlantas Polda Sulteng Gelar Donor Darah, Sambut HUT ke-66 Lalulintas Bhayangkara
- Intensifying Covid-19 Vaccination to Reduce Covid-19 Figures, Central Sulawesi Regional Police Chief Inaugurates Precision Vaccine Volunteers
- Gencarkan Vaksinasi Covid-19 untuk Tekan Angka Covid-19, Kapolda Sulteng Lantik Relawan Vaksin Presisi