Tribratanews.polri.go.id. – Ambon. The Maluku Regional Police will continue to serve Covid-19 vaccination activities right on Indonesia's Independence Day which falls on Tuesday, August 17, 2021. In addition, from Monday (08/16/2021) onwards, the vaccination service at the Maluku Regional Police Precise Vaccination Outlet (GVP) no longer applies the odd-even system. The Covid-19 vaccination service is still open at the Maluku Regional Police GVP, Field Area of Lt. Col. CHR Stageary, Tantui, Ambon City.
It is important to note that we will continue to provide Covid-19 vaccinations even though it will be on Indonesia's birthday on August 17, 2021. And starting on Monday (08/16/2021) we will no longer use the odd-even system, said Head of Public Relations of Maluku Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner M. Rum Ohoirat.
Mass vaccination has been intensively carried out by the Maluku Regional Police with the aim of assisting the government in the acceleration program for Covid-19 vaccination in Indonesia, especially in Maluku.
For people who wants to be vaccinated, it is enough to come with an Identity Card (KTP), in good health, not in pregnant condition and bring their own writing tools.
"So we will open (the Covid-19 vaccination service) as usual, starting from Monday to Saturday, except for Sundays which are closed," explained Head of PR.
In addition, the Head of Humas also invited the community to jointly break the chain of the spread of Covid-19. The trick is to carry out vaccinations and obey the Health Protocols as recommended by the government.
"The Maluku Regional Police ask residents to maintain discipline in health protocols, such as wearing masks, washing hands, maintaining distance, staying away from crowds and reducing mobility," he pleaded.
- Kapolda Maluku Jalin Silatuhrahmi Bersama Awak Media
- Silatuhrahmi ke DPRD Maluku, Kapolda Maluku Harap Kamtibmas Selalu Kondusif
- Kapolda Maluku Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Anak 6-11 Tahun di Kota Ambon
- Kunker ke Polresta Ambon, Kapolda Maluku Harap Palayanan Publik yang Prima
- Jalin Silatuhrahmi, Pangdam XVI Pattimura bersama Kapolda Maluku Perkuat Sinegritas
- Polda Maluku Berhasil Tangani 15 Kasus Korupsi Sepanjang 2021
- Polda Maluku Gelar Rakor Kesiapan Ops Lilin Siwalima 2021
- Pattimura Regional Military Command and Maluku Regional Police Held 2021 Integrated Education and Training
- Peringati Hari Pahlawan, Wakapolda Maluku Gelar Tabur Bunga di Laut
- Empat Polwan asal Polda Maluku Ikut Konfrensi Polwan Sedunia