Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Padang. Handling and overcoming the Covid-19 pandemic situation is still ongoing, the Indonesian National Police also has a hand in this. As the National Police Chief, Police General Listyo Sigit Prabowo, The highest leadership of the National Police again chaired the Covid-19 handling and control meeting with the West Sumatra Regional Leadership Coordination Forum, Friday (08/14/21).
In this activity the National Armed Forces Commander, Air Marshal Hadi Tjahjanto, co-led with the National Police Chief.
Strengthening mitigation strategies in dealing with the Covid-19 pandemic was also one of the main topics of discussion at the meeting. "Mitigation strategies in the sectors where easing must be carried out, so that the people's economy can run, but the rate of spread of Covid-19 does not increase again," said the National Police Chief.
The National Police Chief emphasized that by inviting all parties to be able to maintain health as one of the main factors in order to maintain economic growth that continues to improve from time to time, even in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic situation. "We must maintain this momentum of economic growth with health as the basic capital. If the Covid-19 case can be suppressed, economic growth can return to normal," said the National Police Chief.
In his statement, the National Police Chief said that the Indonesian economy began to grow 7.07 percent. Meanwhile, West Sumatra also experienced an increase of around 5.76 percent.
- Polda Sumbar Gelar Vaksinasi Gratis dan Pemberian Baksos Pada Warga Sumbar
- Kapolda Sumbar Hadiri Gebyar Vaksinasi Indonesia Bangkit Kota Bukittinggi dan Agam
- Kapolda Sumbar Tinjau Vaksinasi Massal di Polres Pasama
- Wakapolda Sumbar Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Massal di SMA Negeri 1 Sicincin
- Kapolda Sumbar Minta Seluruh Jajarannya Bersinergi Guna Percepatan Vaksinasi
- Antusias Vaksinasi Covid-19 Tinggi, Kapolda Sumbar Apresiasi Masyarakat dan Pelajar di Solok Selatan.
- The West Sumatra Regional Police applies the COVID-19 vaccination strategy to the sub-districts
- Polda Sumbar terapkan strategi vaksinasi COVID-19 sampai Kecamatan
- Warga Antusias Vaksinasi Covid-19, Kapolda Sumbar Apresiasi Masyarakat dan Pelajar di Solok Selatan
- West Sumatra Regional Police Holds Bhayangkara Mural Festival 2021