Tribratanews.polri.go.id- Surabaya. The East Java Regional Police are currently preparing seven vaccine outlets to be opened in the Surabaya area. This was conveyed by the Chief of East Java Regional Police, Police Inspector General Nico Afinta, when meeting the Chief of Surabaya Metropolitan Police, Police Grand Commissioner Akhmad Yusep Gunawan, after being sworn in.
"In the future, we will carry out a Merdeka vaccination campaign together with the Mayor and will open several outlets at seven points in the Surabaya area," said the Chief of Regional Police, Wednesday (11/8/2021).
In the initial plan, 10 thousand doses will be prepared, and the public will inform the time and place of the implementation. The Chief of Regional Police also appealed to the people of Surabaya City to always comply with health protocols, encourage vaccination programs.
"Because this vaccination program will be successful if it gets support from the citizens of the city of Surabaya. I am happy to see the enthusiasm of the people running throughout East Java. Especially in Surabaya for the implementation of vaccines and also to maintain health protocols," explained Nico.
The Chief of East Java Regional Police discussed efforts to handle Covid-19 with the Chief of Surabaya Metropolitan Police. One of the synergizing programs that have been implemented by the East Java Regional Police and Surabaya Metropolitan Police.
"The East Java Regional Police will support all the programs that have been planned by the Chief of Surabaya Metropolitan Police together with the Mayor, especially in handling Covid-19," added Nico.
- Antisipasi Lonjakan Covid-19 Jelang Nataru, Polda Lampung Gencarkan Vaksinasi
- Facilitating Vaccine Participants, Indonesian Military Academy 98 Deploys Dozens of Trucks to Succeed in Mass Vaccination in Cikupa
- KSPI PRESS RELEASE: AUGUST 25, 2021
- Jangan Khawatir, Tidak Punya NIK Tetap Bisa Ikut Vaksinasi Covid-19 dengan Disdukcapil
- Merauke Resort Police Host Second Vaccination in three Places, Still Adhere to Health Protocols.
- North Sumatra Regional Police Chief Directly Observes Phase II Mass Vaccine
- Percepat Vaksinasi Pelajar, Kapolda Kalteng Tinjau Langsung Kegiatan Vaksinasi Massal Covid-19 di SMA 1 Palangka Raya
- Dukung Program Vaksinasi Nasional, Kapolda Aceh Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Massal di Universitas Syiah Kuala
- North Sumatera Regional Mobile Brigade Unit Escorted the Distribution of 100,000 Sinovac Vaccines
- Students Synergize with the Police to Organize Covid-19 Mass Vaccination