Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Padang. Chief of West Sumatera Regional Police, Police Inspector General Toni Harmanto, received 8 tons of rice aid from Chinese-Indonesian citizens who care about Covid-19.
The handover was carried out by representative of Chinese-Indonesian community, David Chandra, in the lobby of West Sumatera Regional Police, Friday (08/07/21).
Chief of West Sumatera Regional Police expressed his gratitude to Chinese-Indonesian community who took part in handling Covid-19, including helping to ease economic burden of community by distributing rice.
The rice received will be distributed by West Sumatra Regional Police to people in need and to those who are economically affected by Covid-19.
"We will distribute it to those who need it. Of course, many people need help in the midst of this Covid-19 pandemic," Police Inspector General Toni Harmanto, said.
Chief of West Sumatera Regional Police hopes other members of community can also participate in helping people affected by Covid-19, those who have been laid off and those who have lost their jobs.
Meanwhile, representative of Chinese-Indonesian community, David Chandra, said the assistance given was because his party felt compelled to help people in need, especially in the midst of Covid-19 pandemic.
"We ask Chief of West Sumatera Regional Police and his staff to be able to channel this assistance to people who really need it," David Chandra, representative of Chinese community said.
He said total of rice assistance provided is 10 tons, of which 8 tons are handed over to West Sumatera Regional Police, while another 2 tons are handed over to Padang City Resort Police.
- Polda Sumbar Gelar Vaksinasi Gratis dan Pemberian Baksos Pada Warga Sumbar
- Kapolda Sumbar Hadiri Gebyar Vaksinasi Indonesia Bangkit Kota Bukittinggi dan Agam
- Kapolda Sumbar Tinjau Vaksinasi Massal di Polres Pasama
- Wakapolda Sumbar Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Massal di SMA Negeri 1 Sicincin
- Kapolda Sumbar Minta Seluruh Jajarannya Bersinergi Guna Percepatan Vaksinasi
- Antusias Vaksinasi Covid-19 Tinggi, Kapolda Sumbar Apresiasi Masyarakat dan Pelajar di Solok Selatan.
- The West Sumatra Regional Police applies the COVID-19 vaccination strategy to the sub-districts
- Polda Sumbar terapkan strategi vaksinasi COVID-19 sampai Kecamatan
- Warga Antusias Vaksinasi Covid-19, Kapolda Sumbar Apresiasi Masyarakat dan Pelajar di Solok Selatan
- West Sumatra Regional Police Holds Bhayangkara Mural Festival 2021