Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Ternate. North Maluku Regional Police Chief, Pol. General Inspector Risyapudin Nursin reviewed the implementation of vaccinations at the independent kieraha vaccine booth in order to realize group immunity in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic that hit Indonesia.
The Head of North Maluku Regional Police conducted a review at the kieraha independent vaccine booth to ensure that the implementation of the independent vaccination that had been launched in the North Maluku region could be carried out smoothly and safely so that it could achieve the specified target.
The North Sumatra Police Chief also conveyed an appeal to vaccination participants to always apply health protocols (prokes) and maintain health while maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Therefore, the Two-Star General invited all the people of North Maluku to immediately take part in the COVID-19 vaccination.
"We will continue to invite the whole community to take part in the COVID-19 vaccination as self-protection and increasing body immunity," explained Pol. General Inspector Risyapuddin Nursin.
The North Maluku Regional Police Chief explained that the implementation of vaccinations can be carried out in facilities that have been provided such as the Ternate Police Hall, Bhayangkara Hospital of North Maluku Regional, Public Health Centers and other facilities that have been prepared by other agencies/institutions.
"The vaccination facilities provided by the North Maluku Regional Police and staff are carried out every Monday to Friday from 08.00 AM to 12.00 PM at each Polres and Bhayangkara Hospital," said the Akabri graduate in 1989.
As is known, the Merdeka vaccination is a vaccination strategy carried out to welcome and celebrate the 76th Indonesian Independence Day in 2021.
- Kapolda Maluku Jalin Silatuhrahmi Bersama Awak Media
- Silatuhrahmi ke DPRD Maluku, Kapolda Maluku Harap Kamtibmas Selalu Kondusif
- Kapolda Maluku Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Anak 6-11 Tahun di Kota Ambon
- Kunker ke Polresta Ambon, Kapolda Maluku Harap Palayanan Publik yang Prima
- Jalin Silatuhrahmi, Pangdam XVI Pattimura bersama Kapolda Maluku Perkuat Sinegritas
- Polda Maluku Berhasil Tangani 15 Kasus Korupsi Sepanjang 2021
- Polda Maluku Gelar Rakor Kesiapan Ops Lilin Siwalima 2021
- Pattimura Regional Military Command and Maluku Regional Police Held 2021 Integrated Education and Training
- Peringati Hari Pahlawan, Wakapolda Maluku Gelar Tabur Bunga di Laut
- Empat Polwan asal Polda Maluku Ikut Konfrensi Polwan Sedunia