Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Balikpapan. East Kalimantan Regional Police Chief, Pol. General Inspector Herry Rudolf Nahak, took part in the National Prayer and Remembrance for the 76th Year of Indonesia's Independence virtually from the Bogor Presidential Palace, Sunday Night (08/01/2021).
This national remembrance and prayer was attended by Indonesian President Joko Widodo, Vice President Maruf Amin and all United Cabinet Ministers, interfaith leaders, religious scholars, Governors, Mayors, Regents and elements of the Indonesian National Armed Forces and Police.
The chanting of the Holy Quran was echoed as the opening ceremony of the event, followed by Tauziah brought by the Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia Maruf Amin by tauziah inviting all Indonesian people, Towards Advanced and Growing Indonesia.
The professor of UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Said Agil Husin Al Munawar, continued by leading a prayer together asking God so that the Indonesian nation could quickly go through this Covid-19 pandemic.
- Polda Kaltim kembali Gelar Gerai Vaksin Presisi di SMPN 5 Balikpapan
- Targeting 1000 people, Merdeka Vaccination Outlet Held at Islamic Boarding School Syaichona Cholil Balikpapan
- Kapolda Kaltim Pimpin Anev Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Covid-19 dengan Jajaran
- Simultaneous Mass Vaccination at Islamic Boarding Schools in Indonesia, East Kalimantan Regional Police Prepare 8,350 Vaccines Doses
- Tangani Karhutla, Polda Kaltim Gelar Rapat Koordinasi Dengan Seluruh Stakeholder
- Menargetkan 1000 orang, Gerai Vaksinasi Merdeka Digelar di Ponpes Syaichona Cholil Balikpapan
- Vaksinasi Massal Secara Serentak di Ponpes Se-Indonesia, Polda Kaltim Siapkan 8.350 Dosis Vaksin
- Wakapolda Kaltim Tinjau Gerai Vaksinasi Merdeka di Balikpapan, Target 2000 Dosis Vaksin
- The East Kalimantan Regional Police Precise Vaccine Outlets Held for the Community at Mulia University, Balikpapan
- MOU with Vaccinator, East Kalimantan Regional Police Distributes 2000 Vaccine Doses in Balikpapan