Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Padang. Director of Water and Air Police of West Sumatra Regional Police distributed social assistance to coastal communities in the Bungus area, Padang City.
West Sumatra Regional Police's Director of Water and Air, Pol. Grand Commissioner Sahat M Hasibuan said that this social assistance was given to coastal communities, most of whom work as fishermen.
Food assistance for fishermen is the concern of the Director of Water and Air Police of West Sumatra Regional Police to the fishing communities who are economically affected by the restrictions imposed by the government.
"We hope that this assistance can ease the burden on the community affected by the spread of COVID-19," said Pol. Grand Commissioner Sahat M Hasibuan
In addition to distributing social assistance, Director of Water and Air Police officers continue to carry out socialization and education to coastal and island communities to comply with health protocols.
"We went to the community and gave direct directions to comply with health protocols," said the West Sumatra Regional Police Intermediate Officer.
In addition, police officers always invite coastal residents to undergo vaccinations to make government programs successful in dealing with this pandemic.
"Keep implementing Health Protocols, don't ignore it, and take care of your health, for those who haven't been vaccinated, you can take free vaccinations at the West Sumatra Regional Police or at the Polres in the ranks," concluded the Director of Water and Air Police of West Sumatra Regional Police.
- West Sumatra Regional Police Send 21 the Mobile Brigade Corps Personnel to Papua for Security National Sports Week (PON) 2021
- Polda Sumbar Kirim 21 Personel Brimob ke Papua untuk Pengamanan PON 2021
- Tingkatkan Pelayanan Pada Masyarakat, Polda Sumbar Gelar Pelatihan Peningkatan Kemampuan Bhabinkamtibmas
- The Head of the Indonesian National Police History Center Traces The History of Policewomen in Bukittinggi
- Peringati Hari Kemerdekan RI ke-76, Polda Sumbar Kibarkan Bendera Merah Putih di Dasar Laut
- The National Police Chief Together with the National Armed Forces Commander Lead the Covid-19 Control Meeting with the West Sumatra Regional Leadership Coordination Forum
- Police Successfully Arrest Two Teenagers Related to Hackers of Cabinet Secretariat Site in West Sumatra
- Kapolda Sumbar Apresiasi Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Covid-19 di HTT Padang
- West Sumatera Regional Police Received 10 Tons of Rice Assistance from Chinese-Indonesian Residents for Communities Affected by Covid-19
- Polda Sumbar Terima Bantuan 10 Ton Beras Dari Warga Tionghoa Untuk Masyarakat Terdampak Covid-19