Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Jakarta. Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police with related institutions commences the Vaksinasi Merdeka (Merdeka Vaccination) Movement started this Sunday (01/08/21) until August 17, 2021.
Chief of Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police, Police Inspector General Fadil Imran, appeals to the Jakartans to be involved and succeed in the Vaksinasi Merdeka movement.
"We plead the public to adhere and fulfil all interpretations on the vaccine. The vaccine is not to cause troublesome, but to push back Covid-19 transmission", the two-star general said at Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police Headquarter, South Jakarta, on Sunday (01/08/21).
Police Inspector General Fadil Imran affirms that there is no reason for Jakartans not to get the Covid-19 vaccine. He also asks the Jakartans to throw away selfishness by adhering to Health Protocols.
"These selfishness characteristics are the ones we have to throw away. We have to remind the public", the Chief of Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police said.
The Vaksinasi Merdeka movement in Jakarta would be held at 668 vaccination booths spread across 900 Neighbourhood Associations and involves 4,500 volunteers consist of 1,800 medical workers, doctors, and vaccinators and 2,700 non-medical workers.
- Polda Metro Jaya Berhasil Ungkap Kasus Penyadapan Kartu ATM yang Rugikan Korban Sebanyak Rp 17 Miliar
- Satresnarkoba Polres Metro Jakarta Pusat Ringkus 9 Bandar Sabu Jaringan Malaysia
- Polri Siapkan Skenario Penerapan Ganjil Genap di Lokasi Wisata Saat Akhir Pekan
- Polda Metro Jaya Bakal Perluas Kawasan Crowd Free Night
- Polda Metro Jaya Periksa Kalapas Kelas I Tangerang Hari Ini
- Tangerang Prison Fire, Three PLN Officer and Firefighters Examined
- National Police Re-Identify the eight bodies of Tangerang Prison Fire Victims
- Hacker China Bobol 10 Kementerian-Lembaga, Polri Koordinasi ke Kominfo
- Polda Metro Jaya Besok Periksa Kalapas Kelas I Tangerang
- Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police Seals Two Nightlife Places Related to Level 3 Community Activity Restriction Enforcement Violations