Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Semarang. The Central Java Regional Police through the Director of Crime Investigation Agency on Saturday, July 31, 2021, checked the availability and distribution of medical oxygen cylinders and checked Covid-19 drugs at large pharmaceutical companies (PBF) and pharmacies in the Central Java Police area.
From the results of monitoring carried out, the liquid stock in the five major distributors in the Central Java region is only 209 tons. Meanwhile, from the stock, the oxygen demand submitted by the hospital at the distributor was 504.3 tons. Head of Public Relations from Central Java Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner M. Iqbal Alqudusy, said there was still a shortage of oxygen stock of 295.3 tons.
Then the availability of Covid-19 drugs at pharmaceutical companies in the Candi Industrial Area Block V No. 29 Ngaliyan, Semarang City is empty. This also happened in the Banyumas, Pati, Surakarta, and Kedu areas and prices were still according to Highest Retails price (HET). However, the 500 milligram Azithromycin type of Covid-19 drug was still found in the Pekalongan area. Not all Covid-19 medicines are sold in pharmacies.
The Head of Public Relations of Central Java Regional Police also said that based on information from pharmacy management, almost all pharmacies lacked drugs for handling Covid-19, aka empty. The sale of Covid-19 drugs is indeed not arbitrary. Must use a doctor's prescription.
Later, if any deviations in distribution or stockpiling are found, the Central Java Regional Police will not hesitate to take firm action against individuals who take advantage of the Covid-19 situation in the Central Java Region.
- Central Java Regional Police Successfully Failed International Network Narcotics Circulation at Tanjung Mas Port
- Polda Jateng Berhasil Gagalkan Peredaran Narkotika Jaringan Internasional di Pelabuhan Tanjung Mas
- Central Java Regional Police Investigates Several Companies Related to Waste in Bengawan Solo River
- Polda Jateng Selidiki Sejumlah Perusahaan Terkait Limbah di Sungai Bengawan Solo
- Polda Jateng Berhasil Tangkap Tiga Orang Tersangka Terkait Kasus Tindak Pidana Perdagangan Anak di Tegal
- Central Java Regional Police Chief Appeals to Sector Police for Social Bonding Related to Strengthening Food for the Community Amid the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Central Java Regional Police Exposing Minors Trafficking Practices
- Chief of Central Java Regional Police Harvest and Sow Fish Seeds in the Sectoral Police of Sukoharjo Departmental Police
- Enthusiastic Blora Residents, Central Java Regional Police Chief Ready to Add Vaccine Stock for Islamic Boarding Schools and Places of Worship
- Kapolda Jateng: Perusahaan Yang Cemari Sungai Bengawan Solo Dengan Limbah, Akan Ditindak Tegas