Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Jakarta. National Police Chief General of Police Listyo Sigit Prabowo, appreciated the Merdeka Vaccination activity to pursue 100 percent 'herd immunity' for the Greater Jakarta Metro. Police together with the Jakarta;s Regional leadership Coordination Forum. The National Police Chief hopes that similar steps are expected to spread to other regions throughout Indonesia.
In the launching of the Free Vaccination program, the National Police Chief was accompanied by the Minister of Health Budi Gunadi Sadikin, the Greater Jakarta Metro. Regional Police Chief, Pol. Inspector General Fadil Imran, Governor of Jakarta Metropolitan regional Anies Baswedan, and also representatives of the National Armed Forces.
"We hope that this activity will emerge and flourish in other areas besides Jakarta, I appreciate Jakarta, in this case the Greater Jakarta Metro. Regional Police as the initiator, of course the strategy by bringing vaccination closer to the community requires cohesiveness, strong organization, and the involvement of all parties," explained the National Police Chief.
For information, the Free Vaccination Program is one of the strategies of the Jakarta Metro Regional Leadership Coordination Forum (Forkopimda) to accelerate vaccination in order to achieve 100 percent 'herd immunity' in the capital city. It is hoped that the Independent Vaccination Strategy will later on August 17, 2021, realize 100 percent herd immunity in Jakarta Area.
"This program is a vaccination strategy that will be implemented to celebrate Indonesia's Independence Day," concluded the National Police Chief.
- The National Police Chief Instructs All Regional Police to Respond to People's Aspirations
- In Supporting Forest Fire Surveillance in Indonesia, Chief of Indonesian National Police Launches
- Guna Mendukung Pemantauan Karhutla di Wilayah Indonesia, Kapolri Launching Aplikasi ASAP Digital Nasional
- Kapolri Resmikan Gedung Baru Ponpes Assalam Sekaligus Tinjau Vaksinasi se-Jawa Barat
- Chief of Indonesian National Police Inaugurates New Building of Assalam Islamic Boarding School and Inspecting West Java Vaccination
- Innovation in the Middle of the Pandemic: Chief of Indonesian National Police, Commander of the Armed Forces, Head of National Disaster Management Authority, and East Java Regional Leaders Coordination Forum Launched Masker Car in Malang
- Reviewing Vaccination Simultaneously in East Java, Chief of Indonesian National Police: Appreciation and Thank You To All Those Who Have Worked Hard
- Chief of Indonesian National Police, Commander of Indonesian National Armed Forces and Head of National Board for Disaster Management (BNPB) Review Vaccinations in Malang
- Inovasi Ditengah Pandemi, Kapolri, Panglima TNI, Kepala BNPB Bersama Forkopimda Jatim Luncurkan Mobil Masker di Malang
- Tinjau Vaksiansi Serentak di Jatim, Kapolri : Apresiasi dan Terima Kasih Kepada Seluruh Pihak Yang Telah Bekerja Keras