Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Serui.Community Police Unit of Yapen Islands Departmental Police, Police Sub-Inspector 2nd Class Munawir from the Water and Police Corps, visited the owner of the customary rights of Mainggap beach, Serui Laut village, to visit one of the public tourism objects in Yapen Islands.
This activity is in accordance with the Tifa programme (people understand tradition) of the Noken Community Development Unit to support the development of through Tourism-Conscious Community (Masdarwis) programme.
During the visitation, he encourages people to keep the sea scenery and natural beach clean, beautiful, and beautiful because this beach is a valuable asset for the locals to earn money through retribution and micro small and medium enterprises by Yapen Islanders tourists.
"Let us keep the beach clean, moreover during the tourist season so that tourists and their family feels comfortable and make the local earn some money from the selling and retribution", Police Sub-Inspector 2nd Class Munawir concluded.
Meanwhile, Darius Bonai, the owner of the customary rights, feels glad by the visitation from the Community Police Unit because he cares for the people who live around the beach and appeals to them to keep the ecosystem clean, healthy, and beautiful. Therefore, he and residents around Mainggap beach would keep the everlasting beauty of Mainggap beach so it could enhance local welfare.
"We will maintain the Mainggap beach well by keeping the beach and its ecosystem clean and sustainable", he concluded.
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Again Host Vaccinations in Betang Hapakat
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Launches Mobile face Masks and Distribution of Social Assistance
- Ditpolairud Polda Kalteng Kembali Di Kunjungi SMPN 1 Satu Atap Kapuas Murung
- Polda Kalteng Luncurkan Mobile Masker dan Pendistribusian Bansos
- The Vaccination Team of the Central Kalimantan Regional Police Bhayangkara Hospital Vaccination at the Church
- Polda Kalteng Kembali Gelar Vaksinasi di Betang Hapakat
- Tim Vaksinator Rumkit Bhayangkara Polda Kalteng Vaksinasi di Tempat Ibadah
- Targeting Thousand Participants, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Collaborate with Cipayung Plus Palangkaraya Students to Host Merdeka Vaccinations
- Sasar 1.000 Peserta, Polda Kalteng Gandeng Mahasiswa Cipayung Plus Palangkaraya Gelar Vaksinasi Merdeka
- Wakili Kapolda Kalteng Wakapolda Hadiri Peluncuran Aplikasi Terpadu Huma Betang