Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Palangkaraya. Located at the Hidayatul Insan Fii Ta'limiddin Islamic Boarding School, Palangka Raya, Jalan Sulawesi, Pahandut District, Palangka Raya City, the Central Kalimantan Regional Police together with the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce (Kadin) carried out mass vaccinations for students and teaching staff.
Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief, Pol. Inspector General Dedi Prasetyo, accompanied by the Deputy Chief of Central Kalimantan Police, Brigadier General. Pol. Ida Oetari Poernamasasi, Main Official and Chairman of Chamber of Commerce and Industry Rahmat Nasution Hamka immediately visited the activity at the Precision vaccination booth at Hidayatul Insan Islamic Boarding School.
In this activity, the Central Kalimantan Police Chief said, with this vaccination, it is hoped that herd immunity will be formed for students and teachers.
The Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief will also reschedule the second vaccination at the Hidayatul Insan Islamic boarding school.
"It is hoped that the Hidayatul Insan Islamic Boarding School will become a Zero Covid model, so that the teaching and learning process can be carried out as usual," explained the Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief.
The two-star general explained that in addition to mass vaccination, the Central Kalimantan Regional Police also provided basic food assistance and masks for students who had participated in the vaccination
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Again Host Vaccinations in Betang Hapakat
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Launches Mobile face Masks and Distribution of Social Assistance
- Ditpolairud Polda Kalteng Kembali Di Kunjungi SMPN 1 Satu Atap Kapuas Murung
- Polda Kalteng Luncurkan Mobile Masker dan Pendistribusian Bansos
- The Vaccination Team of the Central Kalimantan Regional Police Bhayangkara Hospital Vaccination at the Church
- Polda Kalteng Kembali Gelar Vaksinasi di Betang Hapakat
- Tim Vaksinator Rumkit Bhayangkara Polda Kalteng Vaksinasi di Tempat Ibadah
- Targeting Thousand Participants, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Collaborate with Cipayung Plus Palangkaraya Students to Host Merdeka Vaccinations
- Sasar 1.000 Peserta, Polda Kalteng Gandeng Mahasiswa Cipayung Plus Palangkaraya Gelar Vaksinasi Merdeka
- Wakili Kapolda Kalteng Wakapolda Hadiri Peluncuran Aplikasi Terpadu Huma Betang