Tribratanews.polri.go.id- Surabaya. Chief of East Java Regional Police, Police Inspector General Nico Afinta monitored vaccination in Ubhara Surabaya. During his visit, Chief of East Java Regional Police invited students from Bhayangkara University (Ubhara) Surabaya who had been vaccinated to ask their families to get vaccinated immediately.
"Immediately vaccinate by registering with NCO Law Enforcement Officer, Community Police Officer or the nearest Indonesian National Police unit. We will regularly implement this program," Chief of East Java Regional Police said after monitoring vaccination at Ubhara Surabaya, Thursday (07/29/2021).
Regarding vaccination in Ubhara, Chief of East Java Regional Police mentioned this activity involved vaccinators from doctor team of Medical and Health Unit of East Java Regional Police, and was attended by 1,000 students, but was divided into four stages, each stage was attended by 250 students.
"Community vaccination activities for students and teaching staff aim to support government programs, to establish herd immunity in the campus. So it is hoped it can accelerate Covid-19 handling," he said.
Chief of East Java Regional Police said his party had also conducted mass vaccination at State University of Malang, then few days ago in Surabaya, at SMPN (State Junior High School) 1, SMPN 6, SMAN (State Senior High School) 2, SMAN 5, and Trimurti.
"Then next week it will be held at Merdeka University Malang and Brawijaya University," he said.
Chief of East Java Regional Police said this mass vaccination was an important part to create herd immunity to fight against Covid-19.
"Even though we have been vaccinated, I ask we all continue to carry out health protocols because they are important in dealing with Covid-19. Implement 5M, wearing masks, maintaining distance, washing hands, avoiding crowds and activities that are not important," he said.
- Kapolda Jatim Pimpin Apel Gelar Pasukan Operasi Patuh Semeru 2021, Ini Empat Poin Sasaran Utama
- Polda Jatim Siapkan Penerapan Ganjil Genap di Tempat Wisata
- East Java Police Regioal Chief Gives Scholarships and Compensation to 7,044 Orphans Due to Covid-19
- Baksos Akpol 1990, Waka Polda Bagikan Sembako On The Spot di Kota Pahlawan Surabaya
- During Tumpas Semeru Operation, Banyuwangi City Departmental Police Discovered 48 Drugs Cases and Arrested 58 Suspects
- Kapolda Jatim Tinjau Kegiatan Vaksinasi di Gedung Sasana Praja Ponorogo
- Peringati HUT ke-66 Lalu Lintas, Ini Inovasi Program Ditlantas Polda Jatim
- selama Operasi Tumpas Semeru, Polresta Banyuwangi Ungkap 48 kasus Narkoba dari 58 Orang Tersangka
- Polisi Tetapkan Empat Orang Tersangka Terkait Bom Ikan di Pasuruan
- The Sampang Resort Police Precise Vaccination Car Serves Vaccinations to Remote Villages