Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Jakarta. Greater Jakarta Metro. Regional Police received logistical assistance to cash from donors to be used for the Merdeka Vaccination program. The vaccination activity is planned to take place from August 1 to 17, 2021 in order to welcome the 76th Independence Day of the Republic of Indonesia.
Greater Jakarta Metro. Regional Police Chief, Pol. Inspector General Fadil Imran said that 900 Merdeka Vaccination outlets have been established in each RW in Jakarta. This program targets that on August 17, all Jakarta residents will have been vaccinated.
"This is the moment to commemorate independence day, we will repeat this momentum with merdeka vaccination," said the Regional Police Chief at Greater Jakarta Metro. Regional Police, Jakarta, Friday (07/30/2021).
The Regional Police Chief detailed the assistance given from several donors to the success of the Merdeka Vaccination program. The details; BCA provided assistance in the form of cash worth IDR 2.5 billion, 30,600 surgical gowns, 3,672 boxes of gloves, 9,000 face shields, 612 boxes of head caps.
Then, Gojek assistance in the form of two-way trip vouchers worth Rp. 85 thousand and GoFood vouchers for all volunteers and participants of the Merdeka vaccine. Siloam Hospital donated 15 thousand surgical gowns, 15 thousand medical masks and 15 thousand gloves.
Furthermore, Alodokter and Indonesia Definitely Can provide assistance in the form of 5,400 bottles of hand sanitizer and 7,350 boxes of 3 ply medical masks. A laptop rental service entrepreneur, Indrajiro, lent 900 laptop units to be used by volunteers to make data recapitulation reports.
Finally, the Indonesian Red Cross (PMI) provided assistance in the form of an ambulance that would be used for field operations.
"We are targeting that all Jakarta residents will be vaccinated on August 17. Hopefully this will be an effort to build strength so that Jakarta is stronger, our economy could rise," said the Regional Police Chief.
- Hari Pertama Operasi Patuh Jaya, Polda Metro Temukan 2.560 Pelanggar Lalu Lintas
- Polda Metro Jaya Tetapkan 3 Tersangka Kebakaran Lapas Kelas 1 Tangerang
- Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police Names 3 Suspects of Tangerang Class 1 Prison Fire
- Starting today, Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police Holds Operation Patuh Jaya 2021
- Kapolda Metro Jaya Perintahkan Operasi Patuh Tindak Knalpot Bising
- Police Confiscate 5,052 Ecstasy Pills Hidden in Dog Food Cans.
- Jelang HUT Lalu Lintas Bhayangkara ke-66, Polda Metro Jaya Bagikan Ribuan Sembako
- Mobile Driving license (SIM) Service Locations in Jakarta Today, Saturday 18 September 2021
- Polda Metro Jaya Berhasil Bongkar Jaringan Narkoba Home Industry di Jakarta dan Bandung
- Dirlantas Polda Metro Jaya : Ganjil Genap Tempat Wisata Hanya Diterapkan di 2 Lokasi