Tribratanews.polri.go.id- Palangkaraya. Central Kalimantan Regional Police again accelerates and expandes Covid-19 vaccination for community. This time, Chief of Central Regional Kalimantan, Police Chief Inspector General Dedi Prasetyo and his personnels provide door-to-door vaccination services or come directly to people’s house.
Central Kalimantan Regional Police also carries out drive thru or lantatur vaccinations (services without getting off the vehicle) at the Bundaran Besar Police Post, Palangka Raya City. This is intended to prevent crowds of people during vaccination.
"We do this door-to-door vaccination, considering that a lot of people live in suburban areas or in villages. Meanwhile, to reach the city sometimes you have to travel quite a bit and some use water transportation," Chief of Central Kalimantan Regional Police said, Tuesday (27/27/2021).
Chief of Central Kalimantan Regional Police explained for senior citizen vaccination in urban areas is a serious obstacle. For this reason, his party presents door to door vaccination service.
"Therefore, vaccinators from Medical and Health Unit of Central Kalimantan Regional Police go directly to the homes of senior people to provide Covid-19 vaccinations so the implementation of vaccinations is more evenly distributed and the reach is wider," he concluded.
For information, this time door to door vaccination was carried out in Sebangau District, Palangka Raya City. This area includes Bereng Bengkel Sub-District, Kalampangan Sub-District and Kereng Bangkirai Sub-District.
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Again Host Vaccinations in Betang Hapakat
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Launches Mobile face Masks and Distribution of Social Assistance
- Ditpolairud Polda Kalteng Kembali Di Kunjungi SMPN 1 Satu Atap Kapuas Murung
- Polda Kalteng Luncurkan Mobile Masker dan Pendistribusian Bansos
- The Vaccination Team of the Central Kalimantan Regional Police Bhayangkara Hospital Vaccination at the Church
- Polda Kalteng Kembali Gelar Vaksinasi di Betang Hapakat
- Tim Vaksinator Rumkit Bhayangkara Polda Kalteng Vaksinasi di Tempat Ibadah
- Targeting Thousand Participants, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Collaborate with Cipayung Plus Palangkaraya Students to Host Merdeka Vaccinations
- Sasar 1.000 Peserta, Polda Kalteng Gandeng Mahasiswa Cipayung Plus Palangkaraya Gelar Vaksinasi Merdeka
- Wakili Kapolda Kalteng Wakapolda Hadiri Peluncuran Aplikasi Terpadu Huma Betang