Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Palangkaraya. Chief of Central Kalimantan Regional Police, Police Inspector General Dedi Prasetyo, accompanied by Deputy Chief of Central Kalimantan Regional Police, Police Brigadier General Ida Oetari Poernamasasi, and High Rank Officers of Central Kalimantan Regional Police visited and provided assistance for fire victims on Mendawai Social Complex, Palangkaraya.
"We are also concerned about the fire incident that hit densely populated settlements in Mendawai area," Chief of Kalimantan Regional Police explained.
Head of Public Affairs of Central Kalimantan Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner K. Eko Saputro said his party visited the location of the fire and provided assistance for the victims.
"There are around 141 affected people and 46 houses that have been burned by fire," Head of Public Affairs of Central Kalimantan Regional Police explained.
On that occasion, Chief of Central Kalimantan Regional and his entourage distributed aid for the fire victims. There were around 46 packages containing basic necessities, some money and masks as well as 150 packages of ready-to-eat food given.
Head of Public Affairs of Central Kalimantan Regional Police explained this assistance was manifestation of Police's concern on community affected by the disaster, as well as the implementation of Presisi Police.
"I hope the assistance can motivate the community to get up again and reduce the burden of fire victims," Head of Public Affairs of Central Kalimantan Regional Police explained.
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Again Host Vaccinations in Betang Hapakat
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Launches Mobile face Masks and Distribution of Social Assistance
- Ditpolairud Polda Kalteng Kembali Di Kunjungi SMPN 1 Satu Atap Kapuas Murung
- Polda Kalteng Luncurkan Mobile Masker dan Pendistribusian Bansos
- The Vaccination Team of the Central Kalimantan Regional Police Bhayangkara Hospital Vaccination at the Church
- Polda Kalteng Kembali Gelar Vaksinasi di Betang Hapakat
- Tim Vaksinator Rumkit Bhayangkara Polda Kalteng Vaksinasi di Tempat Ibadah
- Targeting Thousand Participants, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Collaborate with Cipayung Plus Palangkaraya Students to Host Merdeka Vaccinations
- Sasar 1.000 Peserta, Polda Kalteng Gandeng Mahasiswa Cipayung Plus Palangkaraya Gelar Vaksinasi Merdeka
- Wakili Kapolda Kalteng Wakapolda Hadiri Peluncuran Aplikasi Terpadu Huma Betang