Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Kendari. Concern on the people of Konawe District, Southeast Sulawesi Regional Police carried out Social Service activity for the people affected by the implementation of Micro PPKM (Community Activity Restrictions), Monday (07/25/21).
In this social service activity, Head of Southeast Sulawesi Regional Police, Police Inspector General Yan Sultra Indrajaya, symbolically provided 130 packages of rice assistance to communities affected by Covid-19, carried out in Anggotoa Village, Anggotoa District, Konawe District.
When delivering the rice assistance, Chief of Southeast Sulawesi Regional Police was accompanied by Deputy Chief of Southeast Sulawesi Regional Police, Police Brigadier General Waris Agono, Chief of Konawe Resort Police, Police Grand Commissioner Attendant Wasis, Santoso, Deputy Chief of Konawe Resort Police, Police Commissioner Selam, Chief of Wawotobi Sector Police, Police Commissioner Attendant Tahalim, Konawe Regent Kery Saiful Konggoasa, Konawe Regional Secretary Ferdinand, as well as officials from Konawe local government and government of Anggotoa District.
"This social service activity is a manifestation of Indonesia National Police’s concern on the community during the Covid-19 pandemic," Police Inspector General Yan Sultra Indrajaya, explained when delivering rice assistance to the community.
He also advised all the people of Konawe District to continue to comply with health protocols to prevent the spread of Covid-19 in the community.
"I hope Konawe community is always aware to apply with health protocol, because we have seen many of our brothers and sisters exposed [to Covid-19] and [we have seen] the impact [of Covid-19]," the Two-star General said.
Seeing the current pandemic situation, Government will continue to strive to provide assistance to the community.
"With this assistance, I hope it can help the community, especially during this current pandemic situation," Chief of Southeast Sulawesi Regional Police concluded.
- South Sumatra Police Chief Gives Basic Food Assistance to Independent Isolation Residents
- Check directly the progress of handling Covid-19, West Java Regional Police Chief Visits Sukabumi City
- Banten Deputy Chief of Police Review Security Preparations Ahead of the Arrival of the Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia
- Gorontalo Regional Police Chief Invites All Personnel to Define the True Meaning of the Independence
- Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police: Jakarta Vaccine Stock Becomes Priority
- The Police Personnel of Binmas Noken Enhances KASUARI Programme with the Fish Farmers of Deiyai Regency
- South Sulawesi Regional Police's Mobile Brigade Unit Holds Call for Under Operation Control Readiness to Papua
- National Police's Chief of Traffic Corps' Together with the North Sumatran Regional Police Chief Reviews Mass Vaccination at the Medan Tourism Polytechnic
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Holds Drive Thru Independent Vaccination to Commemorate Indonesian Independence Day
- The Polisi Pi Ajar Programme by the Binmas Noken of National Police Brings Education for the Children of Tolikara, Papua