Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Denpasar. Head of Bali Regional Police, Police Inspector General I Putu Jayan Danu Putra led the Opening Ceremony for the establishment of e National Police NCO for 2021 Academic Year at Bhakti morning parade field of Police State Police School (SPN) of Bali Regional police. In this activity, Chief of Bali Regional Police accompanied by Head of Planning and Budgeting Bureau of Bali Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner I Ketut Onik Surawan, Head of Human Resource Bureau of Bali Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Bony J.S. Sirait, Head of Profession and Security Bureau of Bali Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Joas Feriko Panjaitan, Head of Law Division of Bali Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner I Gst Ngurah Rai Mahaputra, Head of Medical and Health Unit of Bali Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner dA. Nyoman Edy, Chied of Buleleng Resort Police, Police Grand Commissioner Attendant I Made Sinar Subawa.
For this NCO Formation Education, it has been decided for the 2021 financial year, it is carried out face-to-face or on campuss, by ensuring minimum transmission and spread of Covid-19 during the eduction time.
This year NCO Formation Education specifically implement to strengthen new curriculum initiated by Chief of Indonesia National Police to celebrate the 75th anniversary of Bhayangkara Day on July 1. It is named Presisi Curriculum.
In this activity, Chief of Bali Regional Police congratulated to those who has graduated and accepted as Indonesia National Police Officer Financial Year 2021, and welcome to those who accepted at National Police Education and Training Institute.
"I welcome you to Indonesia National Police educational institution, prepare yourself physically, mentally and intellectually to be able to take part in learning at educational institutuon (Lemdik), prepare yourself to be the main tool and strength of Indonesia National Police who are excellent, creative and innovative," Chief of Bali Regional Police mentioned.
The two-star general also emphasized for the students to follow and implement the 10 Daily Directives of Head of Education and Training Institute of Indonesia National Police, heads of education unit, teachers, teaching staff, instructors and caregivers to give their best in educating students.
"To the students, follow and implement 10 Daily Directives of Head of Education and Training Institute of Indonesia National Police, and to the teaching staffs, I congratulate you on carrying out this noble task, give your best, be sincere for the progress of Indonesia National Police," Chief of Bali Regional Police explained.
- South Sumatra Police Chief Gives Basic Food Assistance to Independent Isolation Residents
- Check directly the progress of handling Covid-19, West Java Regional Police Chief Visits Sukabumi City
- Banten Deputy Chief of Police Review Security Preparations Ahead of the Arrival of the Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia
- Gorontalo Regional Police Chief Invites All Personnel to Define the True Meaning of the Independence
- Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police: Jakarta Vaccine Stock Becomes Priority
- The Police Personnel of Binmas Noken Enhances KASUARI Programme with the Fish Farmers of Deiyai Regency
- South Sulawesi Regional Police's Mobile Brigade Unit Holds Call for Under Operation Control Readiness to Papua
- National Police's Chief of Traffic Corps' Together with the North Sumatran Regional Police Chief Reviews Mass Vaccination at the Medan Tourism Polytechnic
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Holds Drive Thru Independent Vaccination to Commemorate Indonesian Independence Day
- The Polisi Pi Ajar Programme by the Binmas Noken of National Police Brings Education for the Children of Tolikara, Papua