Tribratanews.polri.go.id- Manado. North Sulawesi Regional Police Chief, Inspector General Nana Sudjana led the Opening Ceremony for the establishment of the National Police NCO (Diktukba) for the 2021 academic year, at the State Police School (SPN) of the North Sulawesi Police, Monday (07/26/2021).
The activity was attended by the Deputy Chief of the North Sulawesi Police, Brigadier General Rudi Darmoko and the High-Rank executive of Regional Police and representatives of Mrs. Bhayangkari, while still implementing the health protocol for the prevention of COVID-19.
The opening of the National Police's Indonesian State School of Police was also carried out simultaneously in 36 National Police's Education units, consisting of 31 Indonesian State of Polices throughout Indonesia, Sepolwan, Mobile Brigade Training Center, Sabhara National Security Maintenance Corps, Community Development, and Water Police.
The opening of this education was marked by a statement of the opening of education by the North Sulawesi Police Chief, followed by the embedding of student epaulets to student representatives.
In this education, the North Sulawesi Regional Police's State School educated 300 National Police NCO students, with details of 255 students sent by the North Sulawesi Regional Police and 45 students sent by the National Police Headquarter.
This is a joy because after approximately 3.5 months of following the selection process and today I can take part in NCO education, said Pol. Inspector General Nana Sudjana.
According to the National Police Chief, the competence of the National Police Officers will determine the face of the National Police service, because 75% of the Police personnel composition consists of the NCOs who are the front line in providing services to the community.
This year's NCO specifically for the first time will apply the strengthening of the new curriculum which was inaugurated by the National Police Chief on the 75th Bhayangkara Day commemoration on July 1 last, which is named the Precision curriculum, said the Regional Police Chief.
In particular, this year, regular education will be held simultaneously with Indonesia's State Revenue and Expenditure Budget funding sources and grant education with funding sources from Regional State Revenue and Expenditure Budget. There are 10,650 Regular Serdik and 4,636 Educator Certificate from grant sources originating from the Provinces of Papua, West Papua, South Kalimantan, South Sumatra, Babylon and East Java, bringing the total to 15,286 Educator Certificate, consisting of 14,609 men and 677 women which will last for 5 (five) months forward.
This year, according to the Regional Police Chief, is different from the previous year, where the selection of National Police Admissions at the North Sulawesi Regional Police was carried out once for 2 waves of education, namely the July 2021 period and the February 2022 wave.
Education this time will be condensed into 5 months, previously 7 months of education.
"In this pandemic situation, we will maximize students for the discipline of health protocols, we will continue to monitor the place of education and where the students live," said the Regional Police Chief.
After the opening ceremony, continued with the tradition of watering flowers by the North Sulawesi Police Chief, Inspector General Nana Sudjana and the Head of North Sulawesi Bhayangkari Ny. Shinta Nana Sudjana, accompanied by the Head of the North Sulawesi Regional Police State School, Pol. Grand Commissioner Sucahyo Hadi.
- South Sumatra Police Chief Gives Basic Food Assistance to Independent Isolation Residents
- Check directly the progress of handling Covid-19, West Java Regional Police Chief Visits Sukabumi City
- Banten Deputy Chief of Police Review Security Preparations Ahead of the Arrival of the Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia
- Gorontalo Regional Police Chief Invites All Personnel to Define the True Meaning of the Independence
- Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police: Jakarta Vaccine Stock Becomes Priority
- The Police Personnel of Binmas Noken Enhances KASUARI Programme with the Fish Farmers of Deiyai Regency
- South Sulawesi Regional Police's Mobile Brigade Unit Holds Call for Under Operation Control Readiness to Papua
- National Police's Chief of Traffic Corps' Together with the North Sumatran Regional Police Chief Reviews Mass Vaccination at the Medan Tourism Polytechnic
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Holds Drive Thru Independent Vaccination to Commemorate Indonesian Independence Day
- The Polisi Pi Ajar Programme by the Binmas Noken of National Police Brings Education for the Children of Tolikara, Papua