Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Jakarta. The evidence of 166 fake oxygen cylinders as a result of the disclosure made by the Central Jakarta Metro Police was handed over by the Greater Jakarta Metro. Regional Police Chief, Pol. Inspector General Muhammad Fadil Imran, to the Governor of Jakarta Metropolitan, Anies Baswedan.
Central Jakarta Police have found indications of misuse of the import mechanism by means of counterfeiting types of goods, said the Greater Jakarta Metro Police Chief, Tuesday (07/27/21).
The two-star general explained that as many as 138 tubes had been checked by the Ministry of Health. As a result, the tube is suitable for use and can be used by Covid-19 patients.
"So that the form can be fulfilled, the evidence will be set aside and Police Investigation Report will be used as a substitute, we will conduct an auction and PT. BNI is willing to buy it, submit it to the Regional Police, then we will hand it over to the Governor," explained the Greater Jakarta Metro. Regional Police.
The Greater Jakarta Metro Regional Police Chief explained that the oxygen cylinder that was handed over to Anies Baswedan had a size of 1 square meter. In the market the price per tube can reach IDR 2.5 million, while in the market before the pandemic occurred it was only IDR 300 - 900 thousand rupiah. In addition to the canister, the police also handed over an oxygen regulator.
On that occasion, Anies Baswedan expressed his gratitude for the provision of the evidence.
It said it would use it for Covid-19 patients who are currently being treated in hospitals.
- South Sumatra Police Chief Gives Basic Food Assistance to Independent Isolation Residents
- Check directly the progress of handling Covid-19, West Java Regional Police Chief Visits Sukabumi City
- Banten Deputy Chief of Police Review Security Preparations Ahead of the Arrival of the Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia
- Gorontalo Regional Police Chief Invites All Personnel to Define the True Meaning of the Independence
- Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police: Jakarta Vaccine Stock Becomes Priority
- The Police Personnel of Binmas Noken Enhances KASUARI Programme with the Fish Farmers of Deiyai Regency
- South Sulawesi Regional Police's Mobile Brigade Unit Holds Call for Under Operation Control Readiness to Papua
- National Police's Chief of Traffic Corps' Together with the North Sumatran Regional Police Chief Reviews Mass Vaccination at the Medan Tourism Polytechnic
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Holds Drive Thru Independent Vaccination to Commemorate Indonesian Independence Day
- The Polisi Pi Ajar Programme by the Binmas Noken of National Police Brings Education for the Children of Tolikara, Papua