Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Bogor. Government's appeal through the Implementation of Emergency PPKM (Community Activity Restrictions) to reduce the cases of Covid-19 spread has resulted in community mobility decreasing. In addition, it has impacted the income of online motorcycle taxi drivers and other public transport drivers, especially in urban areas.
Responding to this, Indonesia National Police together with Jasa Raharja and Indonesia Financial Group (IFG) whose task is providing services for the community, take action to alleviate community’s burden resulted of the impact of the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Indonesian Ministry of Transportation together with Jasa Raharja, and Traffic Corps of Indonesia National Police work together to provide 500 packages of nine-basic-needs by Ministry of Transportation and 100 packages by PT Jasa Raharja. The packages in the form of rice, oil, corned beef, tea and coffee were given to online motorcycle taxi drivers and city transportation drivers in Bogor area.
The distribution of packages of nine-basic-needs assistance was symbolically carried out by Coordinating Minister for Economic, Affairs Airlangga Hartarto, Minister of Transportation, Budi Karya, Mayor of Bogor, Bima Arya, Director General of Land Transportation Directorate, Hubdat Budi Setiadi, Head of Traffic Security of Indonesia National Police, Police Inspector General Drs Istiono M.H with the President Director of PT Jasa Raharja, Rivan A. Purwantono and Operational Director, Dewi Aryani Suzana.
The packages distribution is manifestation of state’s concern during this difficult situation due to the current pandemic. Jasa Raharja through its Social and Environmental Responsibility (TJSL) program also plays role and synergizes for the community’s welfare.
With the synergy of all elements of the government, it is hoped that it will accelerate the realization of healthy society and national economic recovery towards advanced Indonesia, as said by PT Jasa Raharja's Managing Director, Rivan Achmad Purwantono.
PT Jasa Raharja as state-owned company that organizes Basic Accident Protection Program for public passengers and road traffic always plays active role through work programs to improve community welfare.
- South Sumatra Police Chief Gives Basic Food Assistance to Independent Isolation Residents
- Check directly the progress of handling Covid-19, West Java Regional Police Chief Visits Sukabumi City
- Banten Deputy Chief of Police Review Security Preparations Ahead of the Arrival of the Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia
- Gorontalo Regional Police Chief Invites All Personnel to Define the True Meaning of the Independence
- Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police: Jakarta Vaccine Stock Becomes Priority
- The Police Personnel of Binmas Noken Enhances KASUARI Programme with the Fish Farmers of Deiyai Regency
- South Sulawesi Regional Police's Mobile Brigade Unit Holds Call for Under Operation Control Readiness to Papua
- National Police's Chief of Traffic Corps' Together with the North Sumatran Regional Police Chief Reviews Mass Vaccination at the Medan Tourism Polytechnic
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Holds Drive Thru Independent Vaccination to Commemorate Indonesian Independence Day
- The Polisi Pi Ajar Programme by the Binmas Noken of National Police Brings Education for the Children of Tolikara, Papua