Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Makassar. The implementation of Community Activity Restrictions level 4 began to be implemented in Makassar City starting Monday (07/26/21).
A number of Traffic Director personnel from the South Sulawesi Police were immediately alerted at a number of Makassar City borders.
A number of partitions will be carried out at the Maros-Makassar and Makassar-Gowa borders. Not only conducting rescues, personnel at the location will also continue to disseminate health protocols. Namely, asking people to wear masks, keep their distance and wash their hands.
Deputy Chief of South Sulawesi Traffic Corps' Pol. Grand Commissioner Soliyah explained that the police had prepared a number of personnel to assist with border barriers in the context of level 4 Community Activity Restrictions.
He also explained that at this time we are still waiting for the results of the meeting from the Makassar City Government and the South Sulawesi Regional Police regarding the placement of personnel in the isolation area.
We have conveyed to the personnel not only to take care, but also to always convey the importance of health protocols to passing motorists, said Pol. Grand Commissioner Attendant Soliyah.
- South Sumatra Police Chief Gives Basic Food Assistance to Independent Isolation Residents
- Check directly the progress of handling Covid-19, West Java Regional Police Chief Visits Sukabumi City
- Banten Deputy Chief of Police Review Security Preparations Ahead of the Arrival of the Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia
- Gorontalo Regional Police Chief Invites All Personnel to Define the True Meaning of the Independence
- Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police: Jakarta Vaccine Stock Becomes Priority
- The Police Personnel of Binmas Noken Enhances KASUARI Programme with the Fish Farmers of Deiyai Regency
- South Sulawesi Regional Police's Mobile Brigade Unit Holds Call for Under Operation Control Readiness to Papua
- National Police's Chief of Traffic Corps' Together with the North Sumatran Regional Police Chief Reviews Mass Vaccination at the Medan Tourism Polytechnic
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Holds Drive Thru Independent Vaccination to Commemorate Indonesian Independence Day
- The Polisi Pi Ajar Programme by the Binmas Noken of National Police Brings Education for the Children of Tolikara, Papua