Tribratanews.polri.go.id- Semarang. The Central Java Police will open 27 toll exits in Central Java. However, 224 isolation points are still enforced in every area of Central Java. This was conveyed by the Head of PR for the Central Java Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Iqbal Alqudusy
The Head of Public Relations of the Central Java Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner M Iqbal Alqudusy, said the opening was in accordance with the time set by the government.
Meanwhile, 244 isolation points, said Iqbal, are still being tightened. For this reason, people are advised to stay at home.
Tonight we will open 27 toll exits which were closed some time ago. However, for 244 points, insulation is still carried out, explained the Head of Public Relations of the Central Java Regional Police.
The Head of Public Relations of the Central Java Regional Police said that with the opening of the 27 toll exits, all four-wheeled vehicles and more have entered the toll road again. Likewise with vehicles that enter from Java.
The Head of Public Relations of Central Java Regional Police also added that the 244 isolation points will continue to be guarded by the police and related agencies until the specified time.
"Tonight, all the gates at each toll exit that are guarded in their respective areas will begin to be opened," explained the Head of Public Relations of Central Java Regional Police.
- South Sumatra Police Chief Gives Basic Food Assistance to Independent Isolation Residents
- Check directly the progress of handling Covid-19, West Java Regional Police Chief Visits Sukabumi City
- Banten Deputy Chief of Police Review Security Preparations Ahead of the Arrival of the Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia
- Gorontalo Regional Police Chief Invites All Personnel to Define the True Meaning of the Independence
- Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police: Jakarta Vaccine Stock Becomes Priority
- The Police Personnel of Binmas Noken Enhances KASUARI Programme with the Fish Farmers of Deiyai Regency
- South Sulawesi Regional Police's Mobile Brigade Unit Holds Call for Under Operation Control Readiness to Papua
- National Police's Chief of Traffic Corps' Together with the North Sumatran Regional Police Chief Reviews Mass Vaccination at the Medan Tourism Polytechnic
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Holds Drive Thru Independent Vaccination to Commemorate Indonesian Independence Day
- The Polisi Pi Ajar Programme by the Binmas Noken of National Police Brings Education for the Children of Tolikara, Papua