Visited Isolation at Semarang Mayor’s Official House, Commander of Indonesia National Armed Forces and Head of Security Maintenance Agency of Indonesia National Police Mentioned This
SEMARANG - Commander of Indonesia National Armed Forces, Marshal Hadi Tjahjanto with Head of Security Maintenance Agency of Indonesia National Police, Police Grand Commissioner Arief Sulistyanto, and Head of National Disaster Management Agency (BNPB), Lieutenant General Ganip Warsito, monitored centralized isolation area at Semarang Mayor's Official House, Sunday (07/25/21).
The arrival of Commander of Indonesia National Armed Forces, Security Maintenance Agency of Indonesia National Police and Head of BNBP were immediately welcomed by Deputy Governor of Central Java, Mayor of Semarang, Head of Semarang City Health Agency, Chief of Semarang Police City Police Resort and Commander of 0733 BS Military District Command.
Commander of Indonesia National Armed Forces, Marshal Hadi Tjahjanto and his entourage immediately greeted Covid-19 patients who were exercising.
In his visiting, he said Covid-19 positive cases in Indonesia remain high. Therefore, cooperation is required to solve the problem of Covid 19.
"We have to work hand in hand to solve the current Covid-19 problem in our country," Commander of Indonesia National Armed Forces said.
The Commander said, reflecting on Eid 2021, Covid-19 cases highly increased two weeks after that. He expected this year's Eid al-Adha celebration would not have a spike like yesterday's Eid.
“Indonesia National Armed Forces-Indonesian National Police have the task to trace close contacts, vaccinating and distributing drugs. As well as preparing place for self-isolation that is supervised by NCO Law Enforcement Officer and Community Police Officer, also with the centralised isolation," he explained.
He continued, Indonesia National Armed Forces-Indonesia National Police are also given the task to trace closed contact tracing. He admitted based on the evaluation, closed contact tracing of Covid-19 positive patients are still considered to be lacking.
"Therefore, in the future, in the implementation of closed contact tracing, Indonesia National Armed Forces and Indonesia National Police will be assisted to reach kampong areas and villages," he said.
He also expects, with closed contact tracing, it can detect 15 people who are in closed contact with patients exposed to Covid-19.
This is intended, the Commander said, so that centralized isolation can immediately be carried out if the tracing result is finally found as [people have closed contact] are potential to be exposed to Covid 19 too.
"We will quarantine for five days. After that, PCR will be performed. If they are declared negative, they can be released from quarantine, if they are positive, they must carry out centralized isolation," he said.
He also emphasised centralised isolation area must be prepared. This is to anticipate if there is a spike.
- The National Police Chief Instructs All Regional Police to Respond to People's Aspirations
- In Supporting Forest Fire Surveillance in Indonesia, Chief of Indonesian National Police Launches
- Guna Mendukung Pemantauan Karhutla di Wilayah Indonesia, Kapolri Launching Aplikasi ASAP Digital Nasional
- Kapolri Resmikan Gedung Baru Ponpes Assalam Sekaligus Tinjau Vaksinasi se-Jawa Barat
- Chief of Indonesian National Police Inaugurates New Building of Assalam Islamic Boarding School and Inspecting West Java Vaccination
- Innovation in the Middle of the Pandemic: Chief of Indonesian National Police, Commander of the Armed Forces, Head of National Disaster Management Authority, and East Java Regional Leaders Coordination Forum Launched Masker Car in Malang
- Reviewing Vaccination Simultaneously in East Java, Chief of Indonesian National Police: Appreciation and Thank You To All Those Who Have Worked Hard
- Chief of Indonesian National Police, Commander of Indonesian National Armed Forces and Head of National Board for Disaster Management (BNPB) Review Vaccinations in Malang
- Inovasi Ditengah Pandemi, Kapolri, Panglima TNI, Kepala BNPB Bersama Forkopimda Jatim Luncurkan Mobil Masker di Malang
- Tinjau Vaksiansi Serentak di Jatim, Kapolri : Apresiasi dan Terima Kasih Kepada Seluruh Pihak Yang Telah Bekerja Keras