Papua Police, Merauke Police, - Merauke Resort Police Chief, Police Grand Commissioner Attendant Untung Sangaji, through the Head of Operation of the Merauke Police Police Commissioner Attendant Micha P. Toding, confirmed that this morning's activity was a precision vaccine booth which was carried out en masse in 3 (three) places in Merauke City," Saturday, 24/7 /2021.
Today's implementation is the second vaccination for community residents who have been vaccinated for the first time on June 26, 2021, in three places. The three places for implementing the vaccine are the Merauke Military District Hall 1707, Merauke Police Pratama Clinic and Merauke Police Headquarters field.
When interviewed by the press, the Head of Operation said that this was the second vaccine where the first target yesterday was 900 people. But there could be more than 1,000 more people, so we have to adjust it to the first vaccine. The type of vaccine we use is Sinovac, "he said.
"This Precision Vaccine booth is a Bhayangkara Health Service for the Country which is carried out while still adhering to strict health protocols. Such as wearing masks, washing hands, measuring body temperature and mind the distance."
"Ladies and gentlemen, you must still obey the Health protocol and want to be vaccinated because vaccines are safe and halal,"
"In the same place, Head of Community Development, accompanied by its members, continues to urge Merauke residents who come to carry out this second vaccine to continue to comply with health procedures such as wearing masks, washing hands and maintaining distance, and must be vaccinated. In addition, the vaccination card may be required for the future, such as making ID cards, making driving license, travelling by air, ships and so on, "he concluded.
- Antisipasi Lonjakan Covid-19 Jelang Nataru, Polda Lampung Gencarkan Vaksinasi
- Facilitating Vaccine Participants, Indonesian Military Academy 98 Deploys Dozens of Trucks to Succeed in Mass Vaccination in Cikupa
- KSPI PRESS RELEASE: AUGUST 25, 2021
- Merdeka Vaccination, Regional Police Prepares Seven Vaccine Outlets in Surabaya
- Jangan Khawatir, Tidak Punya NIK Tetap Bisa Ikut Vaksinasi Covid-19 dengan Disdukcapil
- North Sumatra Regional Police Chief Directly Observes Phase II Mass Vaccine
- Percepat Vaksinasi Pelajar, Kapolda Kalteng Tinjau Langsung Kegiatan Vaksinasi Massal Covid-19 di SMA 1 Palangka Raya
- Dukung Program Vaksinasi Nasional, Kapolda Aceh Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Massal di Universitas Syiah Kuala
- North Sumatera Regional Mobile Brigade Unit Escorted the Distribution of 100,000 Sinovac Vaccines
- Students Synergize with the Police to Organize Covid-19 Mass Vaccination