Tribratanews.polri.go.id-Medan. North Sumatra Police Chief Inspector General Pol. R.Z Panca Putra S. carried out a direct review and ensured that the Phase II Vaccination held by the Medan Police at the Mini Pancing GOR ran smoothly, Saturday (07/24/2021).
In implementing this activity, the North Sumatra Police Chief was accompanied by the North Sumatra Regional Police's High-Rank Executives. This Phase II Vaccination Review was carried out as a continuation of the Phase I vaccination that had already been implemented. The enthusiasm of the people who attended seemed to continue to comply with the prokes by wearing masks and keeping their distance from each other.
"This phase II mass vaccination is also simultaneously carried out in all Polres of the North Sumatran Police and is a National Police program that is simultaneously implemented in 34 Polda areas," said the Regional Police Chief.
This is done to support the government's 1 million Covid-19 vaccination program.
The North Sumatra Regional Police Chief also conveyed to the people who attended the vaccination completion to continue to comply with the 5M protocol when doing activities outside the home.
- Antisipasi Lonjakan Covid-19 Jelang Nataru, Polda Lampung Gencarkan Vaksinasi
- Facilitating Vaccine Participants, Indonesian Military Academy 98 Deploys Dozens of Trucks to Succeed in Mass Vaccination in Cikupa
- KSPI PRESS RELEASE: AUGUST 25, 2021
- Merdeka Vaccination, Regional Police Prepares Seven Vaccine Outlets in Surabaya
- Jangan Khawatir, Tidak Punya NIK Tetap Bisa Ikut Vaksinasi Covid-19 dengan Disdukcapil
- Merauke Resort Police Host Second Vaccination in three Places, Still Adhere to Health Protocols.
- Percepat Vaksinasi Pelajar, Kapolda Kalteng Tinjau Langsung Kegiatan Vaksinasi Massal Covid-19 di SMA 1 Palangka Raya
- Dukung Program Vaksinasi Nasional, Kapolda Aceh Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Massal di Universitas Syiah Kuala
- North Sumatera Regional Mobile Brigade Unit Escorted the Distribution of 100,000 Sinovac Vaccines
- Students Synergize with the Police to Organize Covid-19 Mass Vaccination