Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Palangka Raya. Shelin, a student from University of Palangkaraya, Central Kalimantan, Friday (07/23/2021) said she was happy to finally be able to participate in the vaccination.
In fact, she accidentally rode a motorcycle passing on Yos Soedarso Street.
When asked after being vaccinated on his motorbike, Sherin said she was relieved.
"So far I’ve had hard finding vaccines, because I always couldn't come to several mass vaccination locations in Palangkaraya, because they ran out of vaccine," she said.
Some residents in Palangkaraya City, Central Kalimantan find it difficult to get vaccinated. When they come to the vaccination location, the vaccine runs out of stock, so they return back to their home without any results.
Monitoring of the drive thru vaccination carried out by Central Kalimantan Regional Police on Yos Soedarso Street ran smoothly.
There were hundreds of riders who took part in the activity, from motorbikes to four-wheelers.
Chief of Central Kalimantan Regional Police, Police Inspector General Dedi Prasetyo, when opening the drive-thru vaccination activity said initially it was only for 100 riders but number of participants increased so the vaccine was added.
"We are doing this, to accelerate the implementation of vaccination target in Central Kalimantan. The drive thru system is new method for drivers. The initial target is for 100 people, then added 150 to 250 vaccines today," Chief of Kalimantan Regional Police said.
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Again Host Vaccinations in Betang Hapakat
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Launches Mobile face Masks and Distribution of Social Assistance
- Ditpolairud Polda Kalteng Kembali Di Kunjungi SMPN 1 Satu Atap Kapuas Murung
- Polda Kalteng Luncurkan Mobile Masker dan Pendistribusian Bansos
- The Vaccination Team of the Central Kalimantan Regional Police Bhayangkara Hospital Vaccination at the Church
- Polda Kalteng Kembali Gelar Vaksinasi di Betang Hapakat
- Tim Vaksinator Rumkit Bhayangkara Polda Kalteng Vaksinasi di Tempat Ibadah
- Targeting Thousand Participants, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Collaborate with Cipayung Plus Palangkaraya Students to Host Merdeka Vaccinations
- Sasar 1.000 Peserta, Polda Kalteng Gandeng Mahasiswa Cipayung Plus Palangkaraya Gelar Vaksinasi Merdeka
- Wakili Kapolda Kalteng Wakapolda Hadiri Peluncuran Aplikasi Terpadu Huma Betang