Tribratanews.polri.go.id- Batam. With the high demand for medicines and medical equipment in the midst of Covid-19 pandemic in jurisdiction of Riau Islands Regional Police, Directorate of Special Crimes Investigation of Riau Islands Regional Police sent Food Task Force to directly check the availability of medical devices, drugs, and supplements that can increase endurance, targeting wholesalers Pharmacy (PBF) in Batam and Tanjungpinang City. This was mentioned by Director of of Special Crimes Investigation of Riau Islands Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Teguh Widodo, accompanied by the Head of Public Affairs of Riau Island Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Harry Goldenhardt S. Thursday (07/21/2021).
"To meet the increasing demand for drugs in line with the surge in confirmed cases of Covid-19, government has also encouraged entire pharmaceutical industry, both private and state-owned, to increase their production capacity, including accelerating drug distribution process," Director of of Special Crimes Investigation of Riau Islands Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Teguh Widodo, said.
Director of of Special Crimes Investigation of Riau Islands Regional Police hopes the need for medicines and vitamins will soon be fulfilled and distributed to health facilities and pharmacies so there is no hoarding in industry or in PBF (pharmaceutical wholesalers), as mentioned by Head of Public Affairs of Riau Islands Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Harry Goldenhardt S.
- Riau Islands Regional Police Arrested the Illegal Indonesian Migrant Workers Smuggler in Tanjung Uban
- Polda Kepri Berhasil Amankan Pelaku Penyeludupan PMI Ilegal di Tanjung Uban
- Realising Information Technology Era Police 4.0, the National Police Research and Development Center evaluates Application Application Research at the Riau Islands Regional Police
- Directorate of Drug Investigation of Riau Island's Regional Police Secured 500 grams of crystal methamphetamine and 1,750 Ecstasy Pills
- DitResnarkoba Polda Kepri Mengamankan 500 gram Sabu dan 1.750 Butir Pil Ekstasi
- Realizing Herd Immunity, Riau Islands Regional Police Prepare 5,000 Vaccines Every Day
- Wujudkan Herd Immunity, Polda Kepri Siapkan 5.000 Vaksin Setiap Hari
- Polda Kepri Gelar Vaksinasi Kedua Bersama Awak Media
- Kapolda Kepri Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Merdeka di Pesantren Ya Husnayah Hidayatulah Mubtadin
- Ditreskrimsus Polda Kepri Bekuk Penjual Tas Mewah Abal-abal