Tribratanews.polri.go.id- Pontianak. The West Kalimantan Regional Police confiscated 553 oxygen cylinders in two different locations in Parindu District, Sanggau Regency, West Kalimantan.
The Head of Public Relations of the West Kalimantan Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Donny Charles Go, stated that his party is currently investigating the warehouse and shop owners for the involvement of the alleged hoarding of 553 oxygen cylinders.
Currently, our team continues to examine the involvement of warehouse and shop owners in the ownership or stockpiling of 553 oxygen cylinders, said the Head of Public Relations of the West Kalimantan Police.
The Head of Public Relations of the West Kalimantan Police explained that the Oxygen Monitoring Task Force Team found as many as 497 oxygen cylinders in a warehouse, and 56 cylinders in a building shop. "After being checked, 273 tubes filled with oxygen, and the remaining 280 tubes were empty," he said.
The Head of Public Relations of the West Kalimantan Police added, to support the needs of the hospital, as many as 273 oxygen cylinders had been distributed to hospitals in the Sanggau Regency area.
On that occasion, Donny appealed to the public to report if they saw or heard any suspicious activity, including cases of storing or hoarding oxygen.
"Because the community is currently in need of oxygen, so anyone who hoards for personal gain will be subject to legal sanctions in accordance with applicable regulations," explained the Head of Public Relations of the West Kalimantan Police.
- Tingkatkan Pelayanan Masyarakat, Kapolda Kalbar Tinjau Pembangunan Polres Kubu Raya
- Sambut HUT Bhayangkara ke-75, Polda Kalbar Sumbangkan 110 Kantong Darah
- Kapolda Kalbar: Rakernis Keuangan Bukan Hanya Seremonial Belaka Namun Dapat di Implementasikan
- Jelang HUT Bhayangkara, Polda Kalbar Gelar Bhakti Kesehatan Polri
- Chief of West Kalimantan Regional Police Offcially Launched the Development of 190 Houses for Indonesian National Police and Civil State Apparatus
- Kapolda Kalbar Resmikan Pembangunan 190 Rumah untuk Polri dan PNS
- Polda Kalbar Gelar Operasi Ketupat Tahun 2021
- Polda Kalbar Musnahkan Seberat 53 Kg Sabu Hasil Pengungkapan Selama Bulan Maret 2021
- Polda Kalbar Tingkatkan Pengamanan Pasca terjadinya Bom Bunuh Diri di Makassar
- Ditintelkam Polda Kalbar Layani Pembuatan SKCK Online