Tribratanews.polri.go.id- Palangkaraya. The Central Kalimantan Regional Police held a coordination meeting (Rakor) with the Central Kalimantan Forkopimda and the Regional Police for a virtual review of the development of Covid-19 in Central Kalimantan Province at the Central Kalimantan Police Headquarter Lobby, Jalan Tjilik Riwut Km.01, Palangka Raya City, Wednesday (07/21).
The coordination meeting was led by the Central Kalimantan Police Chief Inspector General Pol Dedi Prasetyo, together with the Governor Sugianto Sabran and the Military Distric Command, Brigadier General Purwo Sudaryanto, and attended by the Deputy Chief of Police, the main officials of the Central Kalimantan Regional Police, the Chief of the Police and Regional Leadership Coordination Forum of Central Kalimantan.
Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief Inspector General Pol Dedi Prasetyo, said the coordination meeting was held in order to discuss the development of Covid-19, Vaccination and Micro PPKM in Central Kalimantan Province.
"The government expresses its highest appreciation to the regional government, National Armed Forces, National Police, Municipal Police, and of course the people who have been obedient and obedient in carrying out Micro Community Activity Restrictions so that there is a decline in community mobility," he said.
The Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief said, this decline was a trigger for optimization in daily community activities so that it was expected to reduce the number of Covid-19 spreads.
"Micro Community Activity Restrictions must be increased to the maximum considering that Central Kalimantan Province has entered level 4, approaching the Covid-19 Emergency," said the Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief.
The Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief said, apart from Micro Communtiy Activity Restrictions, the implementation of the vaccination program must be maximized so that group immunity or herd immunity is quickly formed from Covid-19.
"I hope that the public will not doubt the vaccine that is given because it is guaranteed to be safe and halal and of course always adhere to health protocols for the common good," concluded the Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief.
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Again Host Vaccinations in Betang Hapakat
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Launches Mobile face Masks and Distribution of Social Assistance
- Ditpolairud Polda Kalteng Kembali Di Kunjungi SMPN 1 Satu Atap Kapuas Murung
- Polda Kalteng Luncurkan Mobile Masker dan Pendistribusian Bansos
- The Vaccination Team of the Central Kalimantan Regional Police Bhayangkara Hospital Vaccination at the Church
- Polda Kalteng Kembali Gelar Vaksinasi di Betang Hapakat
- Tim Vaksinator Rumkit Bhayangkara Polda Kalteng Vaksinasi di Tempat Ibadah
- Targeting Thousand Participants, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Collaborate with Cipayung Plus Palangkaraya Students to Host Merdeka Vaccinations
- Sasar 1.000 Peserta, Polda Kalteng Gandeng Mahasiswa Cipayung Plus Palangkaraya Gelar Vaksinasi Merdeka
- Wakili Kapolda Kalteng Wakapolda Hadiri Peluncuran Aplikasi Terpadu Huma Betang