Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Batam. Directorate of Special Crimes Investigation of Riau Islands Regional Police dispatched Food Task Force to directly check the availability of medical devices, drugs, and supplements that can increase endurance, targeting Pharmaceutical Wholesalers (PBF) in Batam and Tanjungpinang cities.
Director of Directorate of Special Crimes Investigation of Riau Islands Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Teguh Widodo, SIK, accompanied by Head of Public Affairs of Riau Islands Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Harry Goldenhardt S. explained from the results of the monitoring carried out by the team in the field, it is found that the demand for medicines and vitamins is very high. From the 14 pharmaceutical companies and pharmacies monitored, the availability of medicines recommended by the Regulation of the Minister of Health, Vitamin C and Vitamin D are starting to run out, this is due to the high demand from the public.
"To meet the increasing demand for drugs in line with the surge in confirmed cases of Covid-19, the government has also encouraged entire pharmaceutical industry, both private and state-owned, to increase their production capacity, including accelerating the drug distribution process," Director of Directorate of Special Crimes Investigation of Riau Islands Regional Police explained.
“Of course, it is expected the need for medicines and vitamins can soon be fulfilled and distributed to health facilities and pharmacies so there is no hoarding in the industry or in PBF (pharmaceutical wholesalers),” Director of Directorate of Special Crimes Investigation of Riau Islands Regional Police closed the interview.
- Riau Islands Regional Police Arrested the Illegal Indonesian Migrant Workers Smuggler in Tanjung Uban
- Polda Kepri Berhasil Amankan Pelaku Penyeludupan PMI Ilegal di Tanjung Uban
- Realising Information Technology Era Police 4.0, the National Police Research and Development Center evaluates Application Application Research at the Riau Islands Regional Police
- Directorate of Drug Investigation of Riau Island's Regional Police Secured 500 grams of crystal methamphetamine and 1,750 Ecstasy Pills
- DitResnarkoba Polda Kepri Mengamankan 500 gram Sabu dan 1.750 Butir Pil Ekstasi
- Realizing Herd Immunity, Riau Islands Regional Police Prepare 5,000 Vaccines Every Day
- Wujudkan Herd Immunity, Polda Kepri Siapkan 5.000 Vaksin Setiap Hari
- Polda Kepri Gelar Vaksinasi Kedua Bersama Awak Media
- Kapolda Kepri Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Merdeka di Pesantren Ya Husnayah Hidayatulah Mubtadin
- Ditreskrimsus Polda Kepri Bekuk Penjual Tas Mewah Abal-abal