Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Bali. The rising Covid-19 cases in Bali causes the depleting oxygen tanks' supply in several hospitals there. Bali Regional Police ensures that it will keep supervising the distribution of oxygen tanks that are getting scarce.
Chief of PR and Press of Bali Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Syamsi, said that Police would not be hesitant in giving criminal sanctions to groups that practice monopolistic practices and play with the price of oxygen.
"(We will) give measured firm actions according to the Law and regulations to several perpetrators involved in cartel or monopoly, distribution and stock disturbance, hoarding, raising prices unreasonably, and other forms of misappropriation", Chief of PR and Press of Bali Regional Police said on Wednesday (21/7/2021).
Chief of PR and Press of Bali Regional Police said the monopoly or cartels in the middle of oxygen scarcity could harm society.
Therefore, Bali Regional Police, together with regional government and related institutions, formed a Special Task Force on Oxygen Distribution Supervision. "(We form the task force) to know every problem that happens on the ground and the speed of handling", Chief of PR and Press of Bali Regional Police said.
Bali Regional Police also has guard oxygen distribution from Banyuwangi to several hospitals in Bali.
From July 17 to 21, Bali Regional Police had guarded 71 tons of liquid oxygen delivered from Aneka Gas Industri Samator Ltd. in Banyuwangi, East Java, to several hospitals in Bali such as Negara Hospital, Mangunsada Hospital, Bali Mandara Hospital, Sanglah Central General Hospital, Jimbaran Hospital, Tabanan Regional General Hospital, Siloam Hospital, Wangaya Hospital, and Buleleng Hospital.
Chief of PR and Press of Bali Regional Police also said that Bali Regional Police also had guarded 1,257 oxygen tanks, delivered from Samator Ltd. Mengwi, Badung regency, to several hospitals such as Bakti Rahayu Hospital, Sanglah Central General Hospital, Udayana University Hospital, Kasih Ibu Hospital, Bali Mandara Hospital, Sanjiwani Hospital, Wangaya Hospital, Kasih Ibu Tabanan Hospital, Nyitdah Hospital, and Payangan Hospital.
"Then we also delivered it to Bhakti Rahayu Hospital, Siloam Hospital, Garba Medika Hospital, Ganesha Hospital, Primagana Hospital, Famili Husada Hospital, Kasih Ibu Gianyar Hospital, Ganesha Hospital, and Klungkung Regional General Hospital", he said.
The guard of medical oxygen involves personnel from the Mobil Brigade unit and Traffic Police Corps of Bali Regional Police involved in the 2021 Aman Nusa Agung 2 Operation. When on duty, the Mobile Brigade personnel was equipped with a long-barreled rifle. "The guard is to ensure the smoothness of oxygen distribution so it can arrived in hospital safely and on time and can fulfil the oxygen needs.
- Mobil Vaksin Presisi Polres Sampang Melayani Vaksinasi Sampai Pelosok Desa
- Directorate of Traffic Security of South Kalimantan Regional Police Prepare 1,000 Doses in Precision Vaccine Outlets
- Central Java Regional Police Prepare 320 Doses, Islamic Boarding Schools to Places of Worship Become Vaccination Targets for Central Java Regional Police
- Lampung Regional Police Receives Chicken Meat and Egg Assistance for Communities Affected by Covid 19
- Bengkulu Regional Police Conduct Vaccinations for Hidayatul Muttadi'ien Islamic Boarding School Students
- Banten Regional Police Perform Blocking Vehicles Towards Tourist Locations
- Help Lighten the Burden of the Others, South Sulawesi Regional Police Give 500 Food Packages to Journalists
- Padang Resort Police Successfully Prevents the Circulation of Dozens of Cannabis Packages
- Police Still Investigating the Owner of Bag with Watch Out for Bomb Sign in Pematangsiantar
- Police Gave National Flag and Masks to Residents of Argapura Subdistrict