Tribratanews.polri.go.id-Banjarmasin. For this year Eid al-Adha, there are 54 cows and eight goats for the Qurban, handed overby South Kalimantan Regional Police
The Qurban activity was carried out at Youth NCO Mess of Patrol Unit Directorate of South Kalimantan Regional Police. On the occasion, Chief of South Kalimantan Regional Police, Police Inspector General Rikwanto said the procession of Qurban was carried out since 09.00 Indonesia Central Time after the Eid al-Adha prayer. In this activity, health protocols were strictly applied.
"Number of Qurban animals this year is 54 cows and 8 goats," Chief of South Kalimantan Regional Police said.
In celebrating Eid al-Adha 1442 H, Chief of South Kalimantan Regional Police and Deputy Chief of South Kalimantan Regional Police handed over one large cow for Qurban. Chief of South Kalimantan Regional Police hopes the Qurban can be distributed to mosques, prayer rooms, orphanages and to underprivileged communities affected by Covid-19 pandemic.
"By still implemented Covid-19 health protocols, distribution of Qurban meat is handed over by visiting residents’ homes, door to door," the Two-Star General explained.
- Creating Herd Immunity Against Covid-19, South Kalimantan Regional Police Opens Precision Vaccine Outlets for the General Public
- Ciptakan Herd Immunity Lawan Covid-19, Polda Kalsel Buka Gerai Vaksin Presisi Untuk Masyarakat Umum
- Realizing the Integrity Zone Development towards Free Corruption Area and Clean and Serving Bureaucratic Area, South Kalimantan Regional Police's Internal Security and Profession Bid Launches IT-Based Breakthrough
- Wujudkan Pembangunan Zona Integritas Menuju WBK dan WBBM, Bid Propam Polda Kalsel Luncurkan Terobosan Berbasis TI
- South Kalimantan Regional Police supports 1,000 doses of vaccine per day
- Polda Kalimantan Selatan dukung program 1.000 dosis vaksin per hari
- Ditlantas Polda Kalsel Siapkan 1.000 Dosis dalam Gerai Vaksin Presisi
- Percepatan Vaksinasi Covid-19, Polda Kalsel Siapkan 1.000 Dosis Vaksin Untuk Masyarakat Kalsel
- South Kalimantan Regional Police Open Assistance and Strengthening of Public Speaking in the Post Truth Era 2021
- Polda Kalsel Buka Asistensi dan Penguatan Public Speaking di Era Post Truth 2021