Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Serang. Banten Regional Police hold a Vaccination Go To School event in State Senior High School 3 of Serang City on Monday (19/07/2021). Five hundred students of the said school attended the event.
Chief of Medicines and Health Division of Banten Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Agung Widodo, explained the aim of the Vaccination Go To School programme.
"Thank God, today we started to innoculate students in Serang city. For Serang city, we start it from State Senior High School 3. The Chief of Regional Police has also visited this event. We vaccinate the students, our kids, because now we are starting to target eligible 12-year-olds above for vaccination, either eligible age-wise or health-wise", Chief of Medicines and Health Division said.
Chief of Medicines and Health Division hopes that after vaccination, the student can enhance their immunity.
"My expectation to the kids is to know that this vaccine is not 100% protecting us from Covid-19, but this is one of our efforts to suppress Covid-19 transmission. Which means, besides vaccination, Health Protocols must be obeyed, such as wear a face mask, keep the distance, washing hands, et cetera", Chief of Medicines and Health Division hoped.
"First, because under 18, they are still kids, so we asked for a consent letter from their parents. Second, we prepare a special unit for the emergency should some people have severe reactions. But we hope there will not be any severe reactions or complaints. Therefore, we strengthen the health screening process", he continued.
Meanwhile, Chief of PR and Press Division of Banten Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Edy Sumardi, added that the vaccination event observes strict Health Protocols.
"Out of 500 vaccinated students today, all are scheduled. The school board has arranged a schedule for each student, with 100 students vaccinated each hour. The remaining would be vaccinated on Wednesday", the Chief of PR and Press Division added.
Chief of PR and Press Division thanked the State Senior High School 3 Serang City that cares about their student's health.
"I hope that this set an example for other schools. We from the Banten Regional Police appreciate the school board's care on their student's health and support of government's programme on Covid-19 handling in the area under the jurisdiction of Banten Regional Police", Chief of PR and Press Division concludes.
- Presiden RI Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi di Puskesmas Singandaru, Polda Banten Lakukan Pengamanan
- Hari Pertama Operasi Patuh Maung 2021 Ditlantas Polda Banten Lebih Kedepankan Cara Humanis dan Simpatik
- Biddokes Polda Banten Kembali Gelar Vaksinasi Di PT. Nikomas Gemilang Cikande Serang
- Alumni Akabri Angkatan 98 Bagikan Masker Kepada Masyarakat Cikupa
- Work Visit at Cilegon City, Banten Regional Police Chief Accompanies the President of the Republic of Indonesia to open the Hot Strip Mill 2
- Kapolda Banten Dampingi Presiden RI Tinjau Serbuan Vaksinasi Pelajar Di SMAN 4 Kota Serang
- Fasilitasi Peserta Vaksin, Akabri 98 Kerahkan Puluhan Truk Sukseskan Vaksinasi Massal di Cikupa
- Wakapolda Banten Tinjau Kegiatan Vaksinasi dan Pembagian Bansos oleh Alumni Akabri 98
- Kunker Ke Kota Cilegon, Kapolda Banten Dampingi Presiden RI Meresmikan Hot Strip Mill 2
- Pastikan Pengamanan Kunker Presiden Baik, Kapolda Banten Tinjau SMAN 4 Kota Serang