Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Palangkaraya. Chief of Central Kalimantan Regional Police, Police Inspector General Dedi Prasetyo advised entire community, especially in Palangka Raya City, to reduce mobility or travel ahead of Eid al-Adha celebration, because the spread of COVID-19 in the region is still quite high.
"High rate of Covid-19 spread must be a warning for the public to always discipline themselves by strictly implementing health protocols," Police Inspector General Dedi Prasetyo explained in Palangka Raya, Sunday (07/18/21).
Central Kalimantan Regional Police together with provincial Leadership Communication Forum (Forkopimda) along the Indonesian Ulema Council (MUI) and Indonesian Mosque Council (DMI), have issued joint circular regarding the implementation of takbiran (recitation of laudation) night, Eid al-Adha prayers and the slaughter of sacrificial animals.
Chief of Central Kalimantan Regional Police said in the circular, it was recommended for people to perform Eid al-Adha prayer at home with their respective families. Eid al-Adha prayer can be held in yellow and green zones. Managers of mosques, prayer rooms or Eid al-Adha prayer committees are required to prepare complete health protocols, and the same thing must also be fulfilled by worshipers.
"We ask community to minimize silaurahim to only close family. As well as avoiding halal bihalal in the office, community that can cause crowds," the two-star General said.
The former Head of Career Development of Indonesia National Police Human Resource (Karobinkar SSDM) advised prayer committee and slaughter of sacrificial animals to always coordinate. As well as asking for assistance from Covid-19 Task Force Team for assistance.
Palangka Raya City Covid-19 Task Force Team continues to intensively implement activities ahead of Eid al-Adha celebration. Starting from checking business places such as cafes, restaurants and so on.
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Again Host Vaccinations in Betang Hapakat
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Launches Mobile face Masks and Distribution of Social Assistance
- Ditpolairud Polda Kalteng Kembali Di Kunjungi SMPN 1 Satu Atap Kapuas Murung
- Polda Kalteng Luncurkan Mobile Masker dan Pendistribusian Bansos
- The Vaccination Team of the Central Kalimantan Regional Police Bhayangkara Hospital Vaccination at the Church
- Polda Kalteng Kembali Gelar Vaksinasi di Betang Hapakat
- Tim Vaksinator Rumkit Bhayangkara Polda Kalteng Vaksinasi di Tempat Ibadah
- Targeting Thousand Participants, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Collaborate with Cipayung Plus Palangkaraya Students to Host Merdeka Vaccinations
- Sasar 1.000 Peserta, Polda Kalteng Gandeng Mahasiswa Cipayung Plus Palangkaraya Gelar Vaksinasi Merdeka
- Wakili Kapolda Kalteng Wakapolda Hadiri Peluncuran Aplikasi Terpadu Huma Betang