Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Palangka Raya. Mobile Brigade of Central Kalimantan Regional Police took initiative to assist the funeral of Covid-19 patients who died at dr Doris Sylvanus.
Unit Commander of Mobile Brigade of Central Kalimantan Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Bambang Widjanarko Baiin said in Palangka Raya, Sunday, his personnel will always be alert to support government and health workers in handling Covid-19.
"Such as funeral of Covid-19 patients, in case of the hospital is understaffed. Then, mobile brigade members will always be ready to lend a hand," Unit Commander said.
He also mentioned Mobile Brigade Unit of Central Kalimantan Regional Pol8ce has deployed eight personnel to assist the funeral of Covid-19 patients.
Funerals conducted by Mobile Brigade personnel will be accompanied by officers from the local Health Agency. Health protocols must be implemented to avoid Covid-19 transmission during the funeral process.
"They even bury Covid-19 patients, at TPU (Public Cemetery) Tjilil Riwut Km 12 Palangka Raya, since Saturday, July 17, 2021, until late at night," Unit Commander said.
He expects, with the assistance from the Mobile Brigade of Central Kalimantan Regional Police, medical workers who are the frontline in this matter, are always expected to be healthy.
If they are always healthy, then they can take care of Covid-19 patients and assist in burying patients who died of the virus.
"We hope in couple days, no longer people die of Covid-19. Then those who are infected could be healthy again, and our region no longer becomes region with high risk," Police Grand Commissioner Bambang Widjanarko Baiin mentioned.
He advised all people of Central Kalimantan, particularly Palangka Raya City, to tighten health protocols when outside the home.
People are advised to wear face-mask, frequently washing hands, avoiding crowds, physical distance, and lead a healthy life so health can be well maintained during pandemics.
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Again Host Vaccinations in Betang Hapakat
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Launches Mobile face Masks and Distribution of Social Assistance
- Ditpolairud Polda Kalteng Kembali Di Kunjungi SMPN 1 Satu Atap Kapuas Murung
- Polda Kalteng Luncurkan Mobile Masker dan Pendistribusian Bansos
- The Vaccination Team of the Central Kalimantan Regional Police Bhayangkara Hospital Vaccination at the Church
- Polda Kalteng Kembali Gelar Vaksinasi di Betang Hapakat
- Tim Vaksinator Rumkit Bhayangkara Polda Kalteng Vaksinasi di Tempat Ibadah
- Targeting Thousand Participants, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Collaborate with Cipayung Plus Palangkaraya Students to Host Merdeka Vaccinations
- Sasar 1.000 Peserta, Polda Kalteng Gandeng Mahasiswa Cipayung Plus Palangkaraya Gelar Vaksinasi Merdeka
- Wakili Kapolda Kalteng Wakapolda Hadiri Peluncuran Aplikasi Terpadu Huma Betang