Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Palangkaraya. In order to accelerate the mass vaccination target that the Government continues to carry out, the Head of the Central Kalimantan Regional Police, Pol. General Inspector Dedi Prasetyo, directly monitored the Covid-19 mass vaccination activity held at Palangka Raya Public Highschool I, Saturday. (07/17/2021).
Also present to accompany the Regional Police Chief in the activity were the Deputy Chief of Police, Brigadier General Pol. Ida Oetari Poernamasasi, and a number of Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief Officials and attended by Military District Commnad 102 Panju Panjung, Chairman of Regional State Intelligence Agency, Head of Health and Education, Head of Central Kalimantan Province.
Central Kalimantan Police Chief through the Head of Public Relations Pol Grand Commissioner K.Eko Saputro, conveyed, a direct review was carried out to ensure the mass vaccination program was right on target for students aged 12-17 years, as one of the efforts to overcome the Covid-19 pandemic. In this vaccination, as many as 150 vaccines were given to students of Public Junior High School 3 and Public Senior Highschool 1 of Palangka Raya City by involving 25 vaccinators from the National Armed Forces and National Police.
This vaccination activity is an effort to support the government's target in accelerating mass vaccination and can create herd immunity from Covid-19. This mass vaccination activity was welcomed by students with high student enthusiasm making this mass vaccination run well as an Implementation of Priority Programs. The National Police Chief for Police Support in Handling Covid-19 and Ensuring the Security of the National Priority Program towards a Precise Police, concluded the Head of Public Relations of the Central Kalimantan Regional Police.
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Again Host Vaccinations in Betang Hapakat
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Launches Mobile face Masks and Distribution of Social Assistance
- Ditpolairud Polda Kalteng Kembali Di Kunjungi SMPN 1 Satu Atap Kapuas Murung
- Polda Kalteng Luncurkan Mobile Masker dan Pendistribusian Bansos
- The Vaccination Team of the Central Kalimantan Regional Police Bhayangkara Hospital Vaccination at the Church
- Polda Kalteng Kembali Gelar Vaksinasi di Betang Hapakat
- Tim Vaksinator Rumkit Bhayangkara Polda Kalteng Vaksinasi di Tempat Ibadah
- Targeting Thousand Participants, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Collaborate with Cipayung Plus Palangkaraya Students to Host Merdeka Vaccinations
- Sasar 1.000 Peserta, Polda Kalteng Gandeng Mahasiswa Cipayung Plus Palangkaraya Gelar Vaksinasi Merdeka
- Wakili Kapolda Kalteng Wakapolda Hadiri Peluncuran Aplikasi Terpadu Huma Betang