Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Batam. During the four days of the implementation of Emergency Community Activity Restrictions in the jurisdiction of the Riau Islands Regional Police, community mobility has decreased, Riau Islands Regional Police Chief, Pol. General Inspector Aris Budiman, provided basic food assistance to residents affected by Covid-19 which was held at the Barelang Police Headquarter, Friday (07/16/2021).
In the symbolic handover, the Riau Island Regional Police Chief was also accompanied by Military District Command 0316, Barelang Regional Police Chief, Batam Deputy Mayor and Batam Dadenpom to provide assistance to representatives of traders, cake traders, rice traders and motorcycle taxi bases. Furthermore, the Riau Island Regional Police Chief released a group of National Armed Forces and Nationa Police vehicles that distributed Emergency Community Activity Restrictions assistance.
In his explanation, the Riau Island Regional Police Chief represented by the Head of Public Relations of Riau Island Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Harry Goldenhardt S., said that the Regional Police Chief together with the Batam City Regional Leadership Coordination Forum released the Emergency Community Activity Restriction's social assistance, we provided assistance of 1 ton of rice which later it will be distributed to our community, especially the poor who are affected by this Emergency Community Activity Restrictions.
In addition, 450 food packages were distributed to the Batam area and 300 packages were distributed to the Tanjungpinang area, in accordance with the Minister of Home Affairs' instructions no 20 of 2021 that the Batam and Tanjungpinang areas are included in the Emergency Community Activity Restrictions outside Java and Bali, added the Head of Public Relations of Riau Islands Regional Police.
"In this distribution, we have previously mapped and collected data on people who need assistance and this data has also been synchronized with data from the social services here and nearly 200 National Armed Forces and National Police personnel were deployed in the distribution of this aid," concluded the Head of Public Relations from Riau Island Regional Police.
- Riau Islands Regional Police Arrested the Illegal Indonesian Migrant Workers Smuggler in Tanjung Uban
- Polda Kepri Berhasil Amankan Pelaku Penyeludupan PMI Ilegal di Tanjung Uban
- Realising Information Technology Era Police 4.0, the National Police Research and Development Center evaluates Application Application Research at the Riau Islands Regional Police
- Directorate of Drug Investigation of Riau Island's Regional Police Secured 500 grams of crystal methamphetamine and 1,750 Ecstasy Pills
- DitResnarkoba Polda Kepri Mengamankan 500 gram Sabu dan 1.750 Butir Pil Ekstasi
- Realizing Herd Immunity, Riau Islands Regional Police Prepare 5,000 Vaccines Every Day
- Wujudkan Herd Immunity, Polda Kepri Siapkan 5.000 Vaksin Setiap Hari
- Polda Kepri Gelar Vaksinasi Kedua Bersama Awak Media
- Kapolda Kepri Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Merdeka di Pesantren Ya Husnayah Hidayatulah Mubtadin
- Ditreskrimsus Polda Kepri Bekuk Penjual Tas Mewah Abal-abal