Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Jakarta. The police have implemented blocking points at KM 31 of the Jakarta-Cikampek Toll Road, which is in the Cikarang area, Bekasi Regency, West Java, starting on Friday (16/7) early in the morning. The blockade is carried out until July 20, 2021, aiming to anticipate community movements ahead of the Eid al-Adha holiday. "Starting at 00.00 AM on July 16, 2021, we will begin to block the KM 31 toll road, Cikarang," said Head of Operational the National Police Traffic Corps', Pol. Grand Commissioner Rudi Antariksawan, Friday (07/16/21).
Pol. Grand Commissioner Rudi Antariksawan said, a surge in community mobility would occur ahead of the Eid al-Adha holiday. Therefore, he hopes that the isolation will be able to suppress the mobility of the people and at the same time suppress the spread of Covid-19. "As a form of anticipation for people who will go out to take advantage of the Eid al-Adha holiday," he explained.
The Head of operation the National Police's Traffic Corps' also asked the public outside the essential and critical sectors to stay at home and not travel during the Eid al-Adha holiday. Because, he ensured that all officers would immediately turn the vehicle around, so that people could not continue their journey to Java. "If the traveler cannot show the travel requirements, such as a rapid antigen or PCR result letter with negative results and a vaccine certificate and STRP (Employee Registration Permitt) it will be reversed," he said.
For information, previously the Chief of Traffic Corps' of National Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Istiono, explained that his party had again added blocking points along Java-Bali in the context of the Eid al-Adha holiday. In total, there are 1,083 isolation points guarded by the police.
- Mobil Vaksin Presisi Polres Sampang Melayani Vaksinasi Sampai Pelosok Desa
- Directorate of Traffic Security of South Kalimantan Regional Police Prepare 1,000 Doses in Precision Vaccine Outlets
- Central Java Regional Police Prepare 320 Doses, Islamic Boarding Schools to Places of Worship Become Vaccination Targets for Central Java Regional Police
- Lampung Regional Police Receives Chicken Meat and Egg Assistance for Communities Affected by Covid 19
- Bengkulu Regional Police Conduct Vaccinations for Hidayatul Muttadi'ien Islamic Boarding School Students
- Banten Regional Police Perform Blocking Vehicles Towards Tourist Locations
- Help Lighten the Burden of the Others, South Sulawesi Regional Police Give 500 Food Packages to Journalists
- Padang Resort Police Successfully Prevents the Circulation of Dozens of Cannabis Packages
- Police Still Investigating the Owner of Bag with Watch Out for Bomb Sign in Pematangsiantar
- Police Gave National Flag and Masks to Residents of Argapura Subdistrict